The Student Room Group

Whats Happening in Europe is terrifying.

Scroll to see replies

More than 60 million people in Britain
Worried about a few thousand migrants

Logic

It's nice to have some.
We'll never survive this. It's the last generation of White children. I can picture it now, all those White guilt women wanting to have kids with migrants rather than their own people. Enough to make me puke.

Tell me I'm wrong? please.
Original post by KickALeftist
We'll never survive this. It's the last generation of White children. I can picture it now, all those White guilt women wanting to have kids with migrants rather than their own people. Enough to make me puke.

That's the problem isn't it? You guys define being European as white, I define it as shared values and history.
Reply 43
Original post by Roofas
People really don't care for this narrative. The liberal 'everyone is an immigrant' nonsense really doesn't have much impact. As you say, the last wave of 'migrants' came in the 11th century, one thousand years ago. Are you seriously suggesting that nearly 1,000 years of relative isolation (compared to today's standards) hasn't had an impact on overall British ethnicity? Why do British people look different Scandinavians, French people, the Dutch and Germans if we are all among us a random group of mongrels? There is even a marked difference between the British Home Nations and to deny this fact really is regressive and degenerate social engineering.

Regardless of that, British 'isolation' certainly has had an impact on our culture and national identity. Many of the migrants today simply don't hold European values, let alone British ones, and the arrival of these people into our societies is damaging to our social values and structure, the products of 1000 years of shared history, culture and stability.

By all means let's bring in the world's civilised people - The many people from the Commonwealth who've had a taste of British customs and concepts such as free speech, parliamentary democracy, common law, institutionalised fairness and the like. Indians, Nigerians, people from the Caribbean and of course the Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians. People who share our values.

There are a multitude of reason why people oppose the levels mass immigration we have seen in the 21st century. There are legitimate economic fears, concerns about national infrastructure and the like. The way in which many people, like yourself, immediately throw accusations of intolerance and even racism really is inappropriate and often times part a concerted effort to limit discussion. We can discuss the aspect of purported cultural intolerance in Europe to migrants however as it seems that you are alluding to it in your post.

Europe, whether for better or worse, is undoubtedly the continent home to the largest number of liberal and secular people and countries. Historical events such as the Enlightenment and the decline of religious fundamentalism paved the way for the flourishing of arts and sciences, the adoption of 'liberal' policies, the implementation of wide-reaching educational programs, the conception of modern charities - all the sorts of benign social systems that are lacking in the underdeveloped regions of the world.

Over the last few decades we have made great advancements in Womens' rights, LGBT rights, animal rights and environmental protection. These aren't trends that can continue however as we continue to import people who have beliefs fundamentally incompatible with the products of hundreds of years of advanced European civilisation.

Britain has been the most successful country in the world regarding modern multiculturalism. The Afro-Caribbean community, Sikh community, Hindu community, East Asian community and many others have mixed into British society comparatively well. This is because there isn't the fundamentalist, poisonous, fascistic and oppressive ideology of Islam preventing them from abandoning backwards customs in favour of civilised British and European societal norms.

We should never tolerate the barbarians of the Middle East and North Africa who continue to practice Female Genital Mutilation, domestic violence and slavery, beheading and stoning to death and the like. The news reports of mass beheadings, live burnings, rape of women and execution of minorities and homosexuals from Syria and the Middle East are bloodier than any tale of Viking raids on 9th century Britain.

It's a shame that the one organisation that could prevent the destruction of Europe in this manner is pressing for more migration from the backwards and degenerate regions of the Earth. That is why I shall be voting to leave the EU. It might be too late to save Europe but we can still save ourselves.

Sums up my exact thoughts on the matter.

Unfortunately, political correctness and leftist delusion has taken over in Europe. The sheer ignorance and easily offended nature of some in acknowledging the clear issues that mass migration causes is frankly outstanding. Anybody with an alternate stance is labelled as downright racist or reactionary.

As an individual who grew up in an area that was transformed throughout my childhood by mass migration, I can attest to the negative impact of it all. Don't get me wrong - I am not against all migrants, but filtration is required. The mainstream politicians have no idea whilst they sit in their ivory towers. Inviting trawls of uneducated, uncivilized and backward individuals into the nation will result in the destruction of liberal British society.
This is nothing compared to when global warming really starts to kick in.
Original post by tartanhandbag
as people have said, in the short term all that will change is there will be a temporary rise in xenophobia as the racist media plays on the insecurities of an uninformed and scared public, the right wing will have some headlines to get all excited over and brown people all over Britain will be further targeted by hate attacks, but ultimately very little will change and most people will go about their business, getting on with each other fine.

Tel that to the women who were sexually assaulted, and then told to not go out after dark and to consider covering their hair.
Original post by KickALeftist

Are you being sarcastic?
If not, you are wrong.
To be honest, I don't think there would have been this much hype if there were migrants from North America, Australia etc.
This whole thread is nothing but racism.
Original post by Pn94
Sums up my exact thoughts on the matter.

Unfortunately, political correctness and leftist delusion has taken over in Europe. The sheer ignorance and easily offended nature of some in acknowledging the clear issues that mass migration causes is frankly outstanding. Anybody with an alternate stance is labelled as downright racist or reactionary.

As an individual who grew up in an area that was transformed throughout my childhood by mass migration, I can attest to the negative impact of it all. Don't get me wrong - I am not against all migrants, but filtration is required. The mainstream politicians have no idea whilst they sit in their ivory towers. Inviting trawls of uneducated, uncivilized and backward individuals into the nation will result in the destruction of liberal British society.

I'd like to make this clear because above I have been quite supportive of migrants.

I do not like the migrants, they should stay in France, or whatever country provides them support, why they want to come to Britain when Turkey has everything they need is beyond me. They should stay and fight in their own countries against oppression. I do not like the fact asylum seekers get priority over our own citizens. I do not like the fact immigration and a decline of manufacturing has completely destroyed the landscape of many areas.

But I also do not like blatant racism and 'white is right' nonsense that seems to suggest anyone who isn't white European is a savage, some of you might find this hard to believe but there are decent people everywhere....

Immigration in this country is a joke, housing is a joke, healthcare is a joke, manufacturing is a joke. The reason nothing is done about is because the opposition are a joke.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MildredMalone
Tel that to the women who were sexually assaulted, and then told to not go out after dark and to consider covering their hair.

Sweden and Germany are a complete disaster, I sincerely worry about pogroms in those countries and it would hardly surprise me given the complete incompetence of the government. Europeans are weak. We are. If we were not weak the moment someone with power told us that our children should cover up to prevent being raped we would have rioted for them to be removed.
Original post by Ravenous
How stupid do you have to be to think that Sweden might become a third world country, let alone one in 19 years?
P.S. that guy is trolling you.

Read my post again sweetheart. I said if it's true.

The if indicates I'm not sure if it would happen. Read my posts again before trying to act all big about it.
Original post by SalmaSalma
To be honest, I don't think there would have been this much hype if there were migrants from North America, Australia etc.
This whole thread is nothing but racism.

Exactly this. If these migrants where chinese, Korean, Australian, Antarcticans or Venezuelans people wouldn't be creating so much anti-Migrant rhetoric. But because they are brown, have beards and the women have headscraves, peoples reaction to them becomes one of fear and disgust. Blatant racism/islamaphobia.
Your trying to put logic into a troll

sick one mate

Quick Reply

Latest