The Student Room Group

Why did my boyfriend cry after our first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

I'm just wondering what he had done that showed he wanted her and was passionate about her - like if kissing is the most they've done atm has he passionately held her hand??

Original post by donutellme
Kissing, etc, isn't the only way to express your love.
Original post by Jennie1987
I'm just wondering what he had done that showed he wanted her and was passionate about her - like if kissing is the most they've done atm has he passionately held her hand??

He was passionate in many ways, I'll give you a few examples, for instance by the way he looks at me, his eyes glisten and looks kind of wet. When we are dining out he wraps his legs around mine underneath the table and pulls a cheeky grin, also makes me sit on his lap and hugs me really tight and whispers in my ear pleasant things. He treats me like his baby and makes sure that I have everything and is not missing anything like food because I live in uni halls.
i cri evrytiem
Original post by Anonymous
He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

Because he has a vagina and doesn't know how to break the news to you
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Lol don't listen to her. Girls say they want direct guys who don't play games but secretly they love it. We play them because you want them, if they wanted us to be direct they'd respond better.

I know a lot of guys who think the direct or nice guy approach doesn't work based on the rejections they've received. There's a big chance the rejection is based on either a lack of physical attraction to the guy or the fact that the 'nice guy' isn't actually as nice as he thinks he is and actually has an insufferable/dickish personality and huge ego.
Original post by mscaffrey
I know a lot of guys who think the direct or nice guy approach doesn't work based on the rejections they've received. There's a big chance the rejection is based on either a lack of physical attraction to the guy or the fact that the 'nice guy' isn't actually as nice as he thinks he is and actually has an insufferable/dickish personality and huge ego.

Girls like nice guys. They don't like 'nice guys'

Playing games increases attraction, that's the point, being too direct too fast can scare people whereas tactically playing games builds interest. Looks are important but never understimate the power of games for building attraction.
Is this you and your bf, OP?

I dunno why everyone is freaking out so much.
I find this so hella romantic.
Power to the sensitive guys!
Original post by cherryred90s
Because he has a vagina and doesn't know how to break the news to you

No chill
serial killer inbound
thats a real man... he loves you
Original post by Mathemagicien
The people 'games' work on, you don't want to date

I have to admit, i've only really got into relationships using them and they haven't exactly been great choices.
Reply 112
He's in his late 20s whilst I'm still 21 and we've been together for 3 months and he was feeling quite emotional because we had an argument and he likes to resolve it by hugs. Anyway he said he tried not to love me but he couldn't and he was scared to lose me. We had our first kiss after I kissed him on the cheek and then I saw tears streaming down his face, I didn't know what to do. He then grabbed my cheeks, looked intensely into my eyes and said in a soft, broken voice "you're my wife". The whole thing felt surreal to me.

My reaction.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know whether to laugh or puke.
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe he never kissed anyone before :smile: Weird but hey
He was passionate in many ways, I'll give you a few examples, for instance by the way he looks at me, his eyes glisten and looks kind of wet. When we are dining out he wraps his legs around mine underneath the table and pulls a cheeky grin, also makes me sit on his lap and hugs me really tight and whispers in my ear pleasant things. He treats me like his baby and makes sure that I have everything and is not missing anything like food because I live in uni halls.

I see, some makes sense in terms of what you said.

I hope you mean like his gf not like his baby..
He is in love with you and i think its alright for the man to cry if he likes(Love) his girlfriend.
I'm still cringing so hard at this.

in b4 clingy
in b4 beta
in b4 he's clearly the woman in the relationship
in 4 OP dumps boyfriend and decides to ride the cock carousel
Reply 119
He is a beta male LOOOOLS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending