The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You could hire 8 people to write one thousand words of the essay each.
8,000 words for tomorrow?

Yeah.... no.
Reply 3
Here's a bot that will write 500 words on what you tell it to. Do that 16 times and you're sorted.

Edit: You can only see parts of what it writes unless you pay like $25 for 50 articles.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know someone who started an 5000 word essay at 10pm with it being due in the next morning. It was an economics essay at Warwick and they got a first. It might be possible, but to be honest, if I was you and the essay was important in anyway I'd do everything in my power to get an extension.
Original post by Ivann505
aite guys the time is currently 14:59 just woke up after having 1. a heavy night out for my mate's Birthday... 2. I was mean to do all the work last night but he dragged me out and now I'm stuck with a fat hangover. Can I make it?

1. Going out when you have coursework due. Bad.
2. You can't just write 8K words in 2 days (and get a 2.2 or higher).
3. Your bad decisions started from the moment you did not plan to do the work months in advance.

I suggest you approach your supervisor/tutor and explain the issue. This sounds like a dissertation so you will probably have to do it next year.

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You could hire 8 people to write one thousand words of the essay each.

Clever. Those people would still have to coordinate but it's feasible. OP would probably need to pay about a grand in total. That hurts.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yeah.... no.

No words of support. :tongue:
Original post by dp247
Here's a bot that will write 500 words on what you tell it to. Do that 16 times and you're sorted.

Edit: You can only see parts of what it writes unless you pay like $25 for 50 articles.

...what a time to be alive.

This is how the revolution begins
Thats not the time and that wasn't the time nine minutes ago :/

It's 14:13 now...
Original post by Juichiro

Clever. Those people would still have to coordinate but it's feasible. OP would probably need to pay about a grand in total. That hurts.

He might cut costs by cutting words... Say 500, and then pay someone to edit it after to make it more consistent. If he has them coordinate then he risks having to pay them more or equally, isolation keeps the cost down.
8000 words in day?! If you do that it will be a miracle...
You mght be able to write Like 5000 words IF you know what you're talking about and have already researched. If you havent researched and you do an arts/humanities subject... You're screwed.
Yes, but it won't be great. I once wrote three 2500 word essays that were due at 8.45 after coming home from clubbing in the early hours of the morning. They were truly awful, but it was better to get some marks than none. I think half of each essay was random long quotes I made tangentially relevant and lifted from one of five or six compendiums of theory I owned.

I had to go to the library and print them too and I remember that I couldn't make the printer work for about ten minutes because I was so tired :lol:

Yeah.... no.

haha, yeah you've got no chance OP. Drink a beer and cry yourself to sleep.

Original post by IFoundWonderland
Thats not the time and that wasn't the time nine minutes ago :/

It's 14:13 now...

He's still drunk.
aite guys the time is currently 14:59 just woke up after having a heavy night out for my mate's Birthday... I was mean to do all the work last night but he dragged me out and now I'm stuck with a fat hangover. Can I make it?

You finally posted here since 2015.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're ****ed.
start now... only use short words. switch off the interwebs.

GO
aite guys the time is currently 14:59 just woke up after having a heavy night out for my mate's Birthday... I was mean to do all the work last night but he dragged me out and now I'm stuck with a fat hangover. Can I make it?

I wish you luck :smile:
Just don't do it..... Better not to do half hearted work
And I was worried about a 2500 word essay due in Sunday
Thanks for making me feel better about life
I think you can do it :dumbells:

Most universities have a +/- 10% on the word count so you only need to write 7,200 words to be within an acceptable limit. Throw in some gnarly, relevant quotes and 500 words on the introduction and another 500 on the conclusion and it's all looking a bit more achievable.

How much research have you done so far? If you know the subject and have notes I reckon this is achievable :bl:

Yeah.... no.

Lol I have a 15 page paper due tomorrow. Hence being on here. Because **** that. Idk what I'm gonna do

Latest