The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Accommodation Confirmation!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by linaparusheva
Tourism Management, can't wait to go there already!

Awesome! I'm studying Environmental Earth Science there.
What accommodation did you put as your top 5?
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by AaronSmash
Awesome! I'm studying Environmental Earth Science there.
What accommodation did you put as your top 5?

Cwrt Mawr price band 1 and 2, Trefloyne, Seaside and PJM as far as I can remember lol What about you?
I have a friend who lived in Trefloyne in his first year and he was pretty happy with it. However I read a few articles on the Internet and in the end I thought that maybe Cwrt Mawr would be a better fit for me
Cwrt Mawr price band 1 and 2, Trefloyne, Seaside and PJM as far as I can remember lol What about you?
I have a friend who lived in Trefloyne in his first year and he was pretty happy with it. However I read a few articles on the Internet and in the end I thought that maybe Cwrt Mawr would be a better fit for me

Awesome. I'll check now what I choose. I cannot really remember which ones. xD.
You did? Awesome.
Just checked my top 5. It goes:
1. Rosser
2. Seafront (en-suite)
3. Trefloyne
4. Cwrt Mawr
5. Jane Morgan
Think I had a decent range for my top 5.

Will you be getting student finance as well?
Reply 23
Wooo got my Accommodation confirmation email!
Original post by Chloe445
Wooo got my Accommodation confirmation email!

That's great to hear! What confirmed place did you get?
Reply 25
That's great to hear! What confirmed place did you get?

Fferm Penglais :smile:
Awesome. I'll check now what I choose. I cannot really remember which ones. xD.
You did? Awesome.
Just checked my top 5. It goes:
1. Rosser
2. Seafront (en-suite)
3. Trefloyne
4. Cwrt Mawr
5. Jane Morgan
Think I had a decent range for my top 5.

Will you be getting student finance as well?

I'm sending my papers next week. As I am an EU citizen it is a bit more complicated than what UK citizens have to do but it's nothing unbearable xD

By the way I just received my confirmation email and I got a place at Cwrt Mawr! I hope that everyone will get their emails soon!
Original post by Chloe445
Fferm Penglais :smile:

I got Rosser myself! Well done on getting yours.
I'm sending my papers next week. As I am an EU citizen it is a bit more complicated than what UK citizens have to do but it's nothing unbearable xD

By the way I just received my confirmation email and I got a place at Cwrt Mawr! I hope that everyone will get their emails soon!

Ah. I understand. Good luck with that c:

Awesome! I received mine too. Got Rosser (1st choice). Congrats! Happy that you got your confirmation!
Reply 29
I received my accommodation email about 2 days ago, I'm going to live in the studio flats! Although I'm really worried that I'll struggle to meet people :frown:
Original post by Rae666
I received my accommodation email about 2 days ago, I'm going to live in the studio flats! Although I'm really worried that I'll struggle to meet people :frown:

I feel the same way. I'm sure you felt the same way though going to school for the first time, and I'm sure it worked out! Just think of it like that and you'll be fine; you may worry now but I'm sure you'll meet new people easily. Like I said, see it as how you saw it for your first time in school and you'll realise that it's not so bad after all c:
I'm so happy for every single one of you, I personally graduated last year and missed my chances for both UK and Germany and had to wait a whole year to try again! But now things star working out one by one and I'm just so excited!

Rae666 don't worry too much we are all in this together, I for example, come from another country and English is not my mother tongue! We will manage to find good friends and spend out time in a memorable way, I am sure in that ! 💗 besides having your own space to relax and do whatever you want there is not a bad thing
I've got my unconditional offer too and yesterday I recieved confirmation email. I'm going to live in Rosser :smile:
Original post by AdaSzymczak
I've got my unconditional offer too and yesterday I recieved confirmation email. I'm going to live in Rosser :smile:

Oh nice! I got Rosser too c: Same as you, obviously xD
It looks really nice for the price.
What course are you going to do?
Oh nice! I got Rosser too c: Same as you, obviously xD
It looks really nice for the price.
What course are you going to do?

Yeah, it really seems nice for the price and I'm really glad I got this one :smile:
I'm going to study Computer Science and AI
Yeah, it really seems nice for the price and I'm really glad I got this one :smile:
I'm going to study Computer Science and AI

Yup. Agreed. I'm also glad that I got Rosser! I'm happy for you as well, of course.
Oh. Nice! Sounds difficult. It was an unconditional offer, right?
Yup. Agreed. I'm also glad that I got Rosser! I'm happy for you as well, of course.
Oh. Nice! Sounds difficult. It was an unconditional offer, right?

I hope it won't be as difficult as it might seem :wink: Yeah, it was unconditional offer. And what you will be studying?
I hope it won't be as difficult as it might seem :wink: Yeah, it was unconditional offer. And what you will be studying?

Indeed! Hopefully you're right c: ! Same here. It was unconditional for me. I'll be studying Environmental Earth Science ^^. I'm glad to know that there is at least one other person who chose Rosser xD.

Have you been to Aber before or will it be your first time this Sept?
Indeed! Hopefully you're right c: ! Same here. It was unconditional for me. I'll be studying Environmental Earth Science ^^. I'm glad to know that there is at least one other person who chose Rosser xD.

Have you been to Aber before or will it be your first time this Sept?

That seems interesting :smile: No, unfortunatey I've never been to Aber before and when I saw that no one is choosing Rosser as a first choice I thught that maybe I made mistake XD And what about you? Have you ever been to Aber before?
Reply 39
Hey guys, wrote here a cuople of day ago. Now I have my confirmation letter. I`ve been accepted for my first choice. So don`t worry, I guess you have to wait. Congrats for those who already now where they are staying. Anyone in Trefloyne?

Quick Reply

Latest