The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's not a CULTURAL reason. It is because of the POVERTY. Stop acting stupid.

Always a reason isn't there (yet the gentleman quite clear claim it's cultural)

Never because of the choice people make (and one is removing feces with your hands and not having proper running water or bothering to wash your hands correctly afterwards)
Original post by BaconandSauce
So the deaths of over 300000 children last year because of a bask lack of hygiene is my peoples fault

'My people' would have taught them to wipe themselves properly as we have been doing for a while now:biggrin:

"basic" not bask, calm down.
Reply 222
Original post by darkvibes
It's worse in America mate

Inherently flawed dribble isn't proof of this statement.
Pretty shitty of him.
Original post by madman_is_here
I'm not blaming just any random German.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that imperialism has left India and many countries broken economically so they can't even afford proper irrigation and clean water to cover every person or village. Learn something you cyber dwelling rat.

People forget this, it's like there is still too much pride in British Imperialism to talk about it's faults. It's become hidden under a blanket in history. Sad really, most people don't know the full effects of the empire and how it left countries behind when it gave them independence.
"basic" not bask, calm down.

Yes I'm sure all those dead children care if I left a typo in a post

You'd think they'd care more about their parents not cleaning themselves properly but oh wait they don't care because they are dead.
Always a reason isn't there (yet the gentleman quite clear claim it's cultural)

Never because of the choice people make (and one is removing feces with your hands and not having proper running water or bothering to wash your hands correctly afterwards)

You KNOW the cultural reason claim was bullsh*t

he probably has a poo fetish and it was more (selfishly) advantageous to say it was culture lol
I see nothing wrong with not using toilet paper for cultural reasons. Some people use a bidet.

The obviously bad thing is keeping a bottle with fecal matter stains close to food. If, however, he'd used his fingers to clean himself and then thoroughly washed them, this would not be newsworthy imo.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 228
You just said to Howard a white person to shag his cousin

And why is that? :smug:

because you know white people inbreed!!!!
So you harp on the faults of one specific group to deflect from the faults of your own!
You're ridiculous :rofl:

So Why the hell did you quote me you ƒucking idiot?
Theres islamic hadiths about washing ur ass nothing about not using toilet paper, pretty sure toilet paper didn't even exist back then.

Washing ur ass isn't totally islamic, hindus and sikhs also was their asses just letting dry fecal matter hang on you is disgusting (kandoo wipes are pretty good), as is letting wettened fecal matter just chill without wiping.

This man was just too lazy to wipe i'm assuming. Glad I don't need to order curry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
Inherently flawed dribble isn't proof of this statement.

Inbred muslims doesnt mean americans arent inbred too
Reply 231
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
People forget this, it's like there is still too much pride in British Imperialism to talk about it's faults. It's become hidden under a blanket in history. Sad really, most people don't know the full effects of the empire and how it left countries behind when it gave them independence.

European imperailsm affected Northern America.

So How come they aren't as unhygienic as south Asians [20 marks]
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I see nothing wrong with not using toilet paper for cultural reasons. Some people use a bidet.

The obviously bad thing is keeping a bottle with fecal matter stains close to food. If, however, he'd used his fingers to clean himself and then thoroughly washed them, this would not be newsworthy imo.

But what are the odds on ensuring you have removed all traces of fecal matte after every visit

I'd rather spend a little time and not get it on my hands in the first place.
Yes I'm sure all those dead children care if I left a typo in a post

You'd think they'd care more about their parents not cleaning themselves properly but oh wait they don't care because they are dead.

Lmao you don't care about those children, that's a diversion from your own sanitary issues and a go-to attempt to look like an intellectual since you have nothing else to prove these claims that brown people are inherently incapable of proper sanitation.

If you repeat 300000 children again it's a meme and I just can't take it seriously
Original post by Attempt
European imperailsm affected Northern America.

So How come they aren't as unhygienic as south Asians [20 marks]

Because North America has a rich as **** economy and flawless water systems?!
Since it steals from everyone else's
do you understand things?
Lmao you don't care about those children, that's a diversion from your own sanitary issues and a go-to attempt to look like an intellectual since you have nothing else to prove these claims that brown people are inherently incapable of proper sanitation.

If you repeat 300000 children again it's a meme and I just can't take it seriously

I have no sanitary issues as I don't get fecal matter on my hands when going to the toilet

But do us a favor and never offer to shake anyone's hand
But what are the odds on ensuring you have removed all traces of fecal matte after every visit

You argument is based on the assumption that brown people dont use toilet paper at all - which isnt the case, most do.
There's a western country probably US or something that is considering irrigating Fijian water :rolleyes:
They steal people's resources, especially the rich resources of "third worlders" and make money off it and give them nothing back

hence there not being clean water, a basic human need
Reply 238
Because North America has a rich as **** economy and flawless water systems?!
Since it steals from everyone else's
do you understand things?

Right. America. A Nation that's $19 Trillion in debt has a rich as ƒuck economy.

And they got that debt by stealing from everyone else?

Men you really are clueless my friend.

Using toilet paper does not guarantee lack of exposure. I can't comment on the odds but I imagine they would be lowered by observation of proper hand washing protocol.

A little time...doing what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending