The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Attempt
You said they're stealing from other countries.

How does America "stealing from other countries" (which is a completely daft thing to say) have to do with the hygiene in India.

It's daft, it's true.

And you keep deflecting so you add in other things in the conversation, so now you're lost with why it got brought up. :hmmm:
Go back and read elmo.
15 pages on arse wiping.

Great thread.

I know the daily mail is anti-islamic and all but I am not surprised if it is true :lol:
Original post by Attempt
You said they're stealing from other countries.

How does America "stealing from other countries" (which is a completely daft thing to say) have to do with the hygiene in India.

Don't reply to him it's obvious he's a troll just trying to get a rise out of people

Leave him to it.
Reply 284
Original post by madman_is_here
Oh **** so now you want to play dumb and send me on a futile quest to recover every time you said Islam on 15 pages?

How about you just admit this is about you hating Islam and also being racist to confusing all South Asia for Islam.

This is why you're an idiot.

You claimed that I equated this unhygienic act by this man to Islam, then Insulted ME for asking you to provide evidence of this?

Oh my lord, are you guys reading this?
Yes because of imperialism, a fancy way of saying stealing from other countries, India and many other "third world countries" have been left with considerably damaged political and economic infrastructure. If you're confused it's because you're uneducated and I cba to spoon feed to pseudo-intellectuals. When I have time I'll ****ing google everything I've ever come across :rolleyes:
Reply 286
Original post by BaconandSauce
Don't reply to him it's obvious he's a troll just trying to get a rise out of people

Leave him to it.

Like, he claimed that I kept on saying that this disgusting act by the guy was because of Islam, then actually insulted ME for asking him to prove this.

An Obvious ignorant troll
Original post by darkvibes
You haven't answered the question and you've ignored everything i said.

I brought colour in because you implied it, its pathetic that you're denying it.

Nope I implied no such thing and again this is simply you being dishonest

It's just a lazy way of trying to shut down an argument but as you said YOU brought colour into this (do you have a problem with white people? see what I've done there)

But yes I'm the pathetic one if you say so.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Because the hygiene of the bum area which is covered by clothing is entirely irrelevant to his hands. If a person doesn't wipe themselves for cultural reasons, this has no implication on their tendency to wash their hands.

a **** covered bottle in a small kitchen is a cause for concern, particularly when it goes near the kitchen taps.

Leave him to it.

First MrsHolmes is a troll, now anyone else who disagrees with you. You're also the only one agreeing with Attempt for pages do you see that?
Original post by Attempt
Like, he claimed that I kept on saying that this disgusting act by the guy was because of Islam, then actually insulted ME for asking him to prove this.

Yep 48 post today on his first day

Don't let them drag you down to their level
Original post by Oilfreak1
a **** covered bottle in a small kitchen is a cause for concern, particularly when it goes near the kitchen taps.

In my original post, I said that was the cause for concern.
I see nothing wrong with not using toilet paper for cultural reasons. Some people use a bidet.The obviously bad thing is keeping a bottle with fecal matter stains close to food. If, however, he'd used his fingers to clean himself and then thoroughly washed them, this would not be newsworthy imo.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt

Are you insulted someone identifies you as a racist
I don't see why I have to post a link to pages you can click for yourself when you and I and several other people reading know this is what you're doing. What does it being on one page have to do with anything. So once a new page is created it's irrelevant? Why, because you know you're talking crap for the fun of it?
Yep 48 post today on his first day

Don't let them drag you down to their level

More than half the posts are obviously being accumulated on here.
Just go back to wiping your arse with crumpled tissue
Reply 294
Don't ask him for this.

He'll actually insult you for asking him for a source for the dribble he says.
Original post by quasa
I know the daily mail is anti-islamic and all but I am not surprised if it is true :lol:

Exactly, it's about Islam isn't it? Yet OP has resorted to just accusing South Asians of being dirty.
Nope I implied no such thing and again this is simply you being dishonest

It's just a lazy way of trying to shut down an argument but as you said YOU brought colour into this (do you have a problem with white people? see what I've done there)

But yes I'm the pathetic one if you say so.

I've already shut down your argument, you still havent answered the question.

I use the term 'brown' just like i would use white or black, nothing that I said is wrong. Your failure to answer the questions and ignoring my replies only suggests your racist and ignorant.

Now if you want to be rational go back and reply to my previous posts.
How can I post a link that white people hide behind truth, according to what you bolded? What website are you antagonistically asking me to find to prove this?
In my original post, I said that was the cause for concern.

my bad
Original post by Attempt
Don't ask him for this.

He'll actually insult you for asking him for a source for the dribble he says.

Right let's not quote other people for help. I know you have no legs to stand on but damn dear don't hide behind other people to fight for you in your own thread.

You still fail to understand the direct connection between colonialism and poverty. I didn't know people needed links for primary school education.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending