The Student Room Group

TSR Prime Minister – AMA

I have been the Leader of the TSR Labour Party and Prime Minister since November.

This AMA can be about the MHoC and the TSR general election, politics in general, or any of the random things that get brought up on TSR.

Ask away!
---

Hope I'm not breaking 101 site rules by holding one of these in Chat, but I want to draw attention to the Model House of Commons and the fact that we are having a general election this week.

All TSR users are allowed to vote, provided they have 150 posts and 3 months on TSR. Manifestos can be read and then votes cast here.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saracen's Fez
x

Breakfast: what did you have? :holmes:
Original post by iEthan
Breakfast: what did you have? :holmes:

It's the end of my Easter holiday so I was too busy enjoying the freedom of sleeping in. Got up too late for it to be still worth having breakfast.
It's the end of my Easter holiday so I was too busy enjoying the freedom of sleeping in. Got up too late for it to be still worth having breakfast.

Ahhhh, good choice. OK then, what made you want to participate in the MHoC?
What's it like being Prime Minister? Do you have it on your CV?
I have been the Leader of the TSR Labour Party and Prime Minister since November.

This AMA can be about the MHoC and the TSR general election, politics in general, or any of the random things that get brought up on TSR.

Ask away!
---

Hope I'm not breaking 101 site rules by holding one of these in Chat, but I want to draw attention to the Model House of Commons and the fact that we are having a general election this week.

All TSR users are allowed to vote, provided they have 150 posts and 3 months on TSR. Manifestos can be read and then votes cast here.

Great minds think alike, I came online to make pretty much the same thread, only with MHoCer instead of PM in the title:lol:
Reply 6
Whenever I open my wallet, the pictures of the queen on my bank notes looks like she is in need of a holiday. I'm thinking of sending her to Panama.

Would I still be able to remain a member of the Labour Party if I did this?

:colondollar:
Could you introduce legislation providing water to everyone on TSR to deal with the thirst crisis?

Also, thought this was greatguy.
Reply 8

Ask away!
---

Enjoy your last few days as PM!
Original post by iEthan
Ahhhh, good choice. OK then, what made you want to participate in the MHoC?

I kind of stumbled across it when I joined TSR. I can't even remember why I joined TSR, but it was probably for some help with an exam question. The first time I saw it I kind of passed over, but then came back and had a closer look. It was right up my street, and I've now been involved for over two years, and reached the top.

Original post by Lime-man
What's it like being Prime Minister? Do you have it on your CV?

You will never get to know what it';s like to be Labour PM after you deserted. :tongue:

No, I don't have it on my RL CV.

No, I don't have it on my RL CV.

Definitely a mistake, you should have it in bold and it should take up half the page.
Original post by LPK
Whenever I open my wallet, the pictures of the queen on my bank notes looks like she is in need of a holiday. I'm thinking of sending her to Panama.

"The Labour Party shall be a republican party, which believes that the sovereignty of our nation should be in the hands of the people and exercised by elected representatives."

I think our constitution practically endorses it. :wink:

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Could you introduce legislation providing water to everyone on TSR to deal with the thirst crisis?

Also, thought this was greatguy.

Great idea for the next joke bill, it must be said.

Original post by jamestg

I hear the pension is very good.
Original post by LPK

To give an advisory opinion as Party Chair, unfortunately not, no:nope: Because we're a republican party, one of the basic requirements for membership is to rip up/break a picture of the Queen wherever you see one, preferably whilst reciting Clause IV and cursing the neoliberal establishment, so if you've failed to do this then we're going to have to terminate your membership:indiff:

Spoiler

What was your Deputy Prime Minister like @Saracen's Fez? I've heard great things about him :wink:

Do you believe you will continue to be Prime Minister after the election?
Original post by PetrosAC
What was your Deputy Prime Minister like @Saracen's Fez? I've heard great things about him :wink:

Do you believe you will continue to be Prime Minister after the election?

You're right, when I first entered office I had some really great support from my Deputy PM. Jarred, I think his name was. :wink:

I hope, on a serious note, that Labour will have options, should we wish to take them, to negotiate ourselves back into government. I certainly hope that would involve us as the largest party in the coalition.
You're right, when I first entered office I had some really great support from my Deputy PM. Jarred, I think his name was. :wink:

I hope, on a serious note, that Labour will have options, should we wish to take them, to negotiate ourselves back into government. I certainly hope that would involve us as the largest party in the coalition.

Ouch. I might not let you be my DPM when the Liberals are the biggest party now :wink:

One more question, because why not :tongue: What would you say your biggest achievement has been as Prime Minister?
Reply 16
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
Great minds think alike, I came online to make pretty much the same thread, only with MHoCer instead of PM in the title:lol:

It's a bad idea, I've done it before and it's insane to deal with.
Original post by jamestg

Das' heavy man :rofl:
Original post by PetrosAC
One more question, because why not :tongue: What would you say your biggest achievement has been as Prime Minister?

Holding the government together and stopping anyone killing each other, in particular with the two big duping scandals. Dealing with them (well, the first one) would be probably what I'd say was my biggest achievement as Labour Leader.
Holding the government together and stopping anyone killing each other, in particular with the two big duping scandals. Dealing with them (well, the first one) would be probably what I'd say was my biggest achievement as Labour Leader.

What about in terms of Policy?

Quick Reply