The Student Room Group

Are BTECs hard?

I struggle with GCSEs and exam and realised A levels are not for me. I've got into a college and picked a level 3 extended BTEC (like 3 a levels) are BTECs hard?
Reply 1
Original post by nottoblameok
I struggle with GCSEs and exam and realised A levels are not for me. I've got into a college and picked a level 3 extended BTEC (like 3 a levels) are BTECs hard?

Not really, it's mainly maintaining good time management and just simply putting in the detail and understanding the tasks.
Original post by nottoblameok

What GCSE's are you finding hard?
Reply 3
No.
Well, No

I'm currently studying a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT and I've so far achieved Distinctions in all my units that I have completed with (no resubmissions). However, for some people in my class they find it quite difficult due to the fact that deadlines can be short & assignments can be long and tasks can be quite vague.

ALSO most people in my class have difficulty when it comes to the resubmission mainly because you are not told what you have done incorrectly and you have to figure it out for yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending