The Student Room Group

Social life/night life of Bath vs Birmingham?

Hi,
I will be studying biochemistry, and I have recently firmed Bath - however I am now having second thoughts about my decision, mainly due to the overall student life/social life. I can still change my decision for the next week or so.

I have been to see both universities, and for whatever reason felt better about bath (may have something to do with the weather being good on that day).

My question is how does the social life of these two compare? Especially bath, is it lacking as it is a smaller city?
I enjoy going out for drinks and parties etc. but never dance so i guess i wouldn't be huge on clubs.

Thanks for any advice/input :smile:
Original post by Yekye
Hi,
I will be studying biochemistry, and I have recently firmed Bath - however I am now having second thoughts about my decision, mainly due to the overall student life/social life. I can still change my decision for the next week or so.

I have been to see both universities, and for whatever reason felt better about bath (may have something to do with the weather being good on that day).

My question is how does the social life of these two compare? Especially bath, is it lacking as it is a smaller city?
I enjoy going out for drinks and parties etc. but never dance so i guess i wouldn't be huge on clubs.

Thanks for any advice/input :smile:

You are best off posting in the Bath forum to get specific answers from current students, but I know at Birmingham they are very big on clubbing.
Bath is much more prestigious and will look better on your CV

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending