The Student Room Group

Is Trump anti-establishment?

He stands no chance of being nominated now no matter how much the Republican voters want him.

Trump is my dad's uncle's father's mother's Great Grand son... And I am Asian as well as Muslim! :biggrin:
Original post by Mathemagicien
By Asian, do you mean East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian,...), South Asian (Indian, Pakistani,Bangladeshi,...), Central Asian (Ex Soviet Republic), or Middle Eastern (Iranian, Iraqi, Afghan, ...) ?

South
Reply 3
I'm probably interpreting this the wrong way, but he does seem pretty against how the current system works (esp. in regards to delegate distributions) - I caught a video the other day of him explaining how undemocratic the superdelegates system in the Dems was and how he himself was millions of votes ahead of Cruz, yet not many delegates.

Ok I prob interepreted the question wrong but whatever thank god this isnt a politics exam or something
Original post by Mathemagicien
Its funny, since anyone from the continent of Asia calls themselves Asian. Any East Asian will think you meant East Asian, South Asians would think you meant South Asian, ... :tongue:

Just a little pet peeve of mine

I like your username, it reminds me off yu-gi-oh! :biggrin: Which is why I followed you! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending