The Student Room Group

TSR Prime Minister – AMA

Scroll to see replies

why are mods such ruthless totalitarians?
Original post by PetrosAC
What about in terms of Policy?

I personally like my Local Government Re-Organisation Bill. Not the most exciting topic but it was fun to write and is now one of the sample bills in the Labour subforum.

That sort of thing is notoriously hard to pass as well, so I'm pleased we got it through.
Original post by BubbleBoobies
why are mods such ruthless totalitarians?

I imagine I would be quite totalitarian (or at least strict) as a mod so no comment there.
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I imagine I would be quite totalitarian (or at least strict) as a mod so no comment there.

why though?
Original post by BubbleBoobies
why though?

Because if I make a decision I would get annoyed with people coming to remonstrate.
Original post by Lime-man
Definitely a mistake, you should have it in bold and it should take up half the page.

Your 180° turn is getting progressively better and better. :laugh:
Original post by Life_peer
Your 180° turn is getting progressively better and better. :laugh:

Glad it's fun to watch.
I have been the Leader of the TSR Labour Party and Prime Minister since November.

This AMA can be about the MHoC and the TSR general election, politics in general, or any of the random things that get brought up on TSR.

Ask away!
---
Hope I'm not breaking 101 site rules by holding one of these in Chat, but I want to draw attention to the Model House of Commons and the fact that we are having a general election this week.

All TSR users are allowed to vote, provided they have 150 posts and 3 months on TSR. Manifestos can be read and then votes cast here.

"Do you think that's wise, sir?"
You mightn't even be PM in a few days :s-smilie:

Original post by cranbrook_aspie
To give an advisory opinion as Party Chair, unfortunately not, no:nope: Because we're a republican party, one of the basic requirements for membership is to rip up/break a picture of the Queen wherever you see one, preferably whilst reciting Clause IV and cursing the neoliberal establishment, so if you've failed to do this then we're going to have to terminate your membership:indiff:

Spoiler

Jesus you sound like a Sinn Féiner! :biggrin:

That sounds more like the SP than Labour acc, replacing Clause IV with quoting Marx/Lenin/Liebknecht :tongue:
Original post by DMcGovern
"Do you think that's wise, sir?"
You mightn't even be PM in a few days :s-smilie:

No, I might not be, but I am now so I'd better take the chance to do this whilst I definitely am PM.
No, I might not be, but I am now so I'd better take the chance to do this whilst I definitely am PM.

Ehhh...actually that's a good idea :tongue: As well as getting attention :biggrin:
Do you believe in reformative justice, second chances, and sentences widely being served to only half the length they were originally ordered? :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by Saoirse:3
Do you believe in reformative justice, second chances, and sentences widely being served to only half the length they were originally ordered? :wink:

I think I can answer for @Saracen's Fez there: no comment. :h:

Evening from Brussels everyone!
Original post by Airmed

I appreciate your concern Empress, but I would still very much appreciate a response from the man who will hopefully soon be a democratically elected Prime Minister :wink: Hope Brussels is nice though!

I believe that when a sentence is set it ought to be served to the full. If judges honestly want half a sentence to be served, they should give a sentence half the length in the first place.

Original post by Airmed

:yy:

I hope you are enjoying large quantities of moules frites and waffles.
Reply 34
I appreciate your concern Empress, but I would still very much appreciate a response from the man who will hopefully soon be a democratically elected Prime Minister :wink: Hope Brussels is nice though!

:yep: Concerned as always, in a purely Liberal DL fashion. :h: Brussels is wonderful, leaving tomorrow.

I believe that when a sentence is set it ought to be served to the full. If judges honestly want half a sentence to be served, they should give a sentence half the length in the first place.

:yy:

I hope you are enjoying large quantities of moules frites and waffles.

I'm currently eating chocolate. Waffles sounds like a good breakfast.
do you have any special messages for the budding cuckservative supporters out there that i have no doubt are aplenty
Original post by dolan m
do you have any special messages for the budding cuckservative supporters out there that i have no doubt are aplenty

Cuckservative? That's a new one. :tongue:

I have something for those who don't want a Tory government next term though click on the link in the OP and vote Labour.
Cuckservative? That's a new one. :tongue:

I have something for those who don't want a Tory government next term though click on the link in the OP and vote Labour.

Why'd they do that when they can vote for a #LiberalMajority

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PetrosAC
Why'd they do that when they can vote for a #LiberalMajority

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't vote for a party to have a majority.
Original post by Lime-man
You can't vote for a party to have a majority.

You can if enough people vote....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest