The Student Room Group

Your crazy ex stories

Always find these threads interesting, so what's the craziest thing an ex has ever done after you've broken up?

Mine would be kidnapping me and trying to take me to Wales, haha

Scroll to see replies

Not my ex, but my boyfriend's.

The two top things that made me laugh were;

When they were together she got a nosebleed at her house. So walked FIFTY MINUTES to his house to get a tissue.

Recently I got a friend request from her that vanished in like a second.. Stalk my facebook much? XD
Original post by Katiecartwright
Mine would be kidnapping me and trying to take me to Wales, haha

0.o

When you say kidnapping...
Original post by PurplePixie96
Not my ex, but my boyfriend's.

The two top things that made me laugh were;

When they were together she got a nosebleed at her house. So walked FIFTY MINUTES to his house to get a tissue.

Recently I got a friend request from her that vanished in like a second.. Stalk my facebook much? XD

Oh my god, the nosebleed thing has finished me off I will be laughing about that for days. He's lucky she didn't try to say he did it with some of the crazy ex girlfriends I see though!
I won't explain everything because it's a long story.

Found out my dad had cancer, was upset. Instead of supporting me, my ex dumped me for being too upset. :rofl:
Reply 5
This was my big brothers Ex

she was paranoid of him messaging other girls.. so she literally chewed up his phone battery also jumped on the hood of his car too.
Original post by Katiecartwright
Oh my god, the nosebleed thing has finished me off I will be laughing about that for days. He's lucky she didn't try to say he did it with some of the crazy ex girlfriends I see though!

She's a weirdo, they didn't talk for like 2 weeks and he was like "I feel like we aren't even together anymore" and she replied "We're not" and blocked him on everything. I couldn't deal when I first heard about it from a friend XD
Original post by iEthan

Found out my dad had cancer, was upset. Instead of supporting me, my ex dumped me for being too upset. :rofl:

Seriously? :erm: I hope you've found someone better now!
Original post by iEthan

That's awful that they did that :frown: You deserve much better than that stupid person.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
0.o

When you say kidnapping...

Well, I wasn't hurt or anything. He would sit outside my house in his car waiting to see if I was "getting picked up by other men" (which I wasn't!) so I went and sat with him to talk some reason into him and he just locked the doors and started driving to Wales! Admittedly, we didn't get the whole way there, though...
Original post by Slowbro93
Seriously? :erm: I hope you've found someone better now!

Maybe one day I'll tell you the full story? My relationship history sure is an interesting mess :lol: nah, the one after her was just as bad.

Original post by claireestelle
That's awful that they did at :frown:

:jumphug:
Original post by iEthan

Wot on earth o.O
Original post by iEthan

Need full story.
Original post by rhiifuu
This was my big brothers Ex

she was paranoid of him messaging other girls.. so she literally chewed up his phone battery also jumped on the hood of his car too.

She CHEWED it? I can't even imagine your poor brother's face while she tucked into his phone battery, oh my
Original post by BlindingLight
Need full story.

Too personal and don't know you enough, sorry :dontknow:
Original post by iEthan

What the hell? That's so stupid of them!
Original post by iEthan
Maybe one day I'll tell you the full story? My relationship history sure is an interesting mess :lol: nah, the one after her was just as bad.

:jumphug:

Sounds like you've been quite unlucky :console: I promise there are decent women out there.
We were in a long distance relationship (he lived in an entirely different country) and a few weeks after we broke up he turned up on my doorstep to "win me back" and expected to be able to stay with me and my family for the duration (free of charge of course). This was all after I dumped him for cheating on me of course. I was so pissed.
Original post by claireestelle
Sounds like you've been quite unlucky :console:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :yep:
Original post by iEthan
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :yep:

Good on you for your optimism :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending