The Student Room Group

Your crazy ex stories

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
Maybe one day I'll tell you the full story? My relationship history sure is an interesting mess :lol: nah, the one after her was just as bad.

:jumphug:

You're talking to the king of terrible and bad relationships, I can assure you that you don't need to go into details but here if you want to talk :hugs:
I dont really have any crazy ex stories, apart from one I stopped speaking to them after we broke up generally as they werent worth my time.
Original post by Katarvi
We were in a long distance relationship (he lived in an entirely different country) and a few weeks after we broke up he turned up on my doorstep to "win me back" and expected to be able to stay with me and my family for the duration (free of charge of course). This was all after I dumped him for cheating on me of course. I was so pissed.

Had you ever met him before this? Also, did he end up staying at your house?!
Original post by Slowbro93
You're talking to the king of terrible and bad relationships, I can assure you that you don't need to go into details but here if you want to talk :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: it's an interesting story :lol:
Waiting for Shawn_01 to message OP via VMs
A girl I was sort of seeing stayed up while I was clubbing with my friends, so that she could face time me when I got in to check that I was on my own. Yeah it didn't last long at all.

Some of these have been really good so far, this thread has real potential haha.
Original post by claireestelle
I dont really have any crazy ex stories, apart from one I stopped speaking to them after we broke up generally as they werent worth my time.

Hello Claire how old are you
Reply 27
Haha, oh yeah, so there was this one girl I dated... that uhh... she... did something... :cry2::getmecoat:
Original post by Proxenus
Waiting for Shawn_01 to message OP via VMs

Your avatar made me horny. Can we ****?
Original post by Katiecartwright
Mine would be kidnapping me and trying to take me to Wales, haha

Are you Lana Kane?
I had a crazy stalker type. When I was younger and walked/bused everywhere, after we split my ex would wait in her car near my house to spy on me. One time I caught her following me walking down the road; she'd gotten out of her car and literally started following me, hiding between cars every time I turned around until I ran back and caught her crouched behind a van :rofl:
Original post by Katiecartwright
Had you ever met him before this? Also, did he end up staying at your house?!

Yeah I had met him before and he'd stayed at my house before (hence he knew how to get there!) He stayed one night and then he went home! I stupidly didn't have the heart to shut the door in his face when he came all that way from another country to see me. :sigh:
Original post by iEthan
I won't explain everything because it's a long story.

Found out my dad had cancer, was upset. Instead of supporting me, my ex dumped me for being too upset. :rofl:

:sad::hugs:
Original post by BlindingLight
Your avatar made me horny. Can we ****?

dm me :wink:
We were young and very much in love, but we could only communicate through a time-traveling mailbox at my lake house :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
She CHEWED it? I can't even imagine your poor brother's face while she tucked into his phone battery, oh my

Oh god, you should've seen his reaction when he all told us. We were howling with laughter obviously not taking him serious. He had to actually be like "Guys, I'm actually being serious." He then proceed on reacting the scene, HAHAHAHAHA and how she tucked into it.
Some of these stories are so creepy...:tongue:

My turn...

My ex like came back from Manhattan (he's a New Yorker) and told me he's still madly in love with me, when I was enjoying being single.:biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I had a crazy stalker type. When I was younger and walked/bused everywhere, after we split my ex would wait in her car near my house to spy on me. One time I caught her following me walking down the road; she'd gotten out of her car and literally started following me, hiding between cars every time I turned around until I ran back and caught her crouched behind a van :rofl:

Hahaha I can picture it now. What did she say when you confronted her?
Original post by Anonymous
Hahaha I can picture it now. What did she say when you confronted her?

Literally nothing :rofl: I was just like "...you're ACTUALLY stalking me now??? Do I need to take a ****ing restraining order out against you or something!??" and she just turned around and walked off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending