The Student Room Group

What is the longest you have gone without sleep?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Binary Freak
Ohh please, yo!! :hand:

I've been up 30 hours, which you recently bore witness to!! If anyone's the lightweight it's you!! :h:

Last I checked the score was 3-7 so yeah, now who's the lightweight? :tongue: You stayed up 30 hours because you're certifiably c r a z y!
Around 110 hours
Original post by Katarvi
Last I checked the score was 3-7 so yeah, now who's the lightweight? :tongue: You stayed up 30 hours because you're certifiably c r a z y!

I'll let you have that! But in my defence I've been dealing with Uni and still been contending yo!! Anyways I think you mean 3(+1)-7! :wink:
3 and a half days straight when I had TMJ pain. It was hell on earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Internet
100 and freaking 20 hours. Bloody hell. WHy? How did you feel?

It was a long time ago so I don't really remember to be honest, we just had a group that talked long hours every day. I think the call just got to like 50 hours and we decided to continue and try get a record or something stupid.

As far as how I felt, staying awake long periods isn't as straining if you're not doing anything, I was just playing games and talking all the time, also, if you avoid boredom it's really easy to stay awake. I don't think I slept more than a usual day afterwards.
more than 48 hours.
Original post by Alexion
About three days when I had a gaming marathon yikes

Would not recommend

Not done 3 days but I remember on the Ascension map on Black Ops Zombies I started a solo game one evening, and as I got to higher and higher rounds I decided to pull an all nighter to do my first ever round 100 run :rofl:

Silly thing is, I was awake until about 8am but I was buzzing too much to get to sleep (as in, got into bed but after two hours I was still wide awake), so I just ended up going about my day and went to bed at my normal time that night. Awake for somewhere about 40 hours total.
Original post by Binary Freak
I'll let you have that! But in my defence I've been dealing with Uni and still been contending yo!! Anyways I think you mean 3(+1)-7! :wink:

Whatever! :hand: You haven't won yet m8, don't be so premature!
Reply 48
2 days.

Physiological hallucinations are real.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 49
properly like 122 hours

LIKE PROPERLY

end of yr 9
Original post by Richpeasant
I didn't feel like part of my own body, felt asif i was weightless, was some really trippy ****

That's exactly how I felt, like I was quite nervous actually
Original post by Arkasia
Roughly 54 hours, but I've broken the 50 hour barrier around half a dozen times

Where is your avatar from btw?
Original post by Insomulus
It was a long time ago so I don't really remember to be honest, we just had a group that talked long hours every day. I think the call just got to like 50 hours and we decided to continue and try get a record or something stupid.

As far as how I felt, staying awake long periods isn't as straining if you're not doing anything, I was just playing games and talking all the time, also, if you avoid boredom it's really easy to stay awake. I don't think I slept more than a usual day afterwards.

Wow. Did you hallucinate?
About 36-40hours, cant remember exactly. A few times for sleepovers/weekends away with friends. Another time on a residential with the school i worked at. Doing activities the following day wasnt fun...
Roughly 3 days, maybe around 40 hours.
About two days, I'd say. I can now pull all-nighters with no serious repercussions on my mental state the day after
Original post by Longshot4000
Where is your avatar from btw?

Google Images mate
Original post by the-future-medic
Around 110 hours

What? Are you Kryptonian? :tongue:
Original post by Arkasia
Google Images mate

-_-

I mean, where from google images, I've seen that picture before and it rings bells.
Two says out clubbing :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest