The Student Room Group

Why cant I just ask the question?

So I have basically started talking to the girl I thought I had no change with again. I think I'm getting signs she likes be but I could just be overthinking it... I just want to ask the question 'do you like me?' but I scared of what will happen is she says no. I know I have nothing to lose but it just the embarrassment and I can't avoid the girl. I sort of sit there hoping whilst talking to her that she will ask the question but I think that a long shot.

aosidjaoisdjasdoji, I don't think I will ever get the confidence to ask the question. :frown:

FOREVER ALONE
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I have basically started talking to the girl I thought I had no change with again. I think I'm getting signs she likes be but I could just be overthinking it... I just want to ask the question 'do you like me?' but I scared of what will happen is she says no. I know I have nothing to lose but it just the embarrassment and I can't avoid the girl. I sort of sit there hoping whilst talking to her that she will ask the question but I think that a long shot.

aosidjaoisdjasdoji, I don't think I will ever get the confidence to ask the question. :frown:

FOREVER ALONE

Yup.

Loser forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you wnat to know then ask- why should you leave it up o her to say yay or nay? She could be thinking the same thing.
We all risk rejection, but those are the risks you take.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending