The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Yo guys Idk where to reply to all but I'm currently sitting on 6745 words on the dot.. sorry I took so freaking long to reply. It was jokes reading some of your answers cheers :smile: here's my scarred face.. **** this I learned my lesson :smile:
:colonhash:
Original post by Ivann505
Yo guys Idk where to reply to all but I'm currently sitting on 6745 words on the dot.. sorry I took so freaking long to reply. It was jokes reading some of your answers cheers :smile: here's my scarred face.. **** this I learned my lesson :smile:

:bl: This is impressive! When is the deadline?

Only a few hundred more words to go :dumbells:
Original post by toronto353
Why is it that even before seeing your name I just knew this was you? :tongue:

Because I'm the only man you know who is stupid brave enough to do it :tongue:
Reply 103
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:bl: This is impressive! When is the deadline?

Only a few hundred more words to go :dumbells:

17:00 baby! :evilbanana:

You got loads of time! You'll be able to give it a proof read too. :headbang:

Spoiler

Closest thing I can think of at short notice is when I worked solidly for 40 hours and wrote about 12,000 words. And then went for a ten mile bike-ride followed by a three-mile run.
You can do it! I wrote my 10,000 word dissertation in about 30 hours, I had done all the research but I decided last minute I didn't like the structure so I scrapped it and rewrote the whole thing. Only got a 65 though but could've been worse.

you can do it!!
We are all rooting for you OP :yay:
OP is a true scholar.
I managed to do a 6,200 word piece of coursework for biology in 7 hours last year. I ended up getting an A. Everything is possible if you put your mind to it.

You have time to shopping or for a sesh in the bar. Am impressed. You sould do them for your whole year.
What's it about???
This is the most inspirational thread I've ever read.
Original post by cherryred90s
It can't be both since he averages a 1st..

Yeah, I kind of doubt that. But I will suppose that his uni may be very leninent.

I know for a fact that if i were to do that the most I could get is 2.2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Law is a bit of a special case. If you're citing to judgments all the time you're obviously going to rack up the references.

No doubt it is, but still - 10 references for a 2500 word essay?

Nonetheless, the majority of citations are usually not judgments but journals and books. Judgments are pretty limited when you are given specific titles (ie on legal constitution)

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're screwed mate. I once had to write 4000 in a night and almost died.

Yes OP! Keep going, so close!

:party:
Original post by *Stefan*
No doubt it is, but still - 10 references for a 2500 word essay?

Nonetheless, the majority of citations are usually not judgments but journals and books. Judgments are pretty limited when you are given specific titles (ie on legal constitution)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do law?
Original post by EllainKahlo

Positivity only :hand::banana:
Original post by EllainKahlo

He isn't! He already got 6745 words done!!! Deadline is 5, c'mon OP you can doooo itttttttt!

Latest

Trending

Trending