The Student Room Group

Sicily flooded with 2,000 migrants a day, the 'new' Lesbos.

Scroll to see replies

"It's only men! Waa waa waaaaaa."

Reply 22
Original post by Novascope
And who the **** wouldn't?

You seem to have such hatred for these people, why don't you blame the governments who are giving these people free education, housing and benefits? Oh because you can't, so you pick the easier target. Pathetic.

Everybody blames the government for giving benefits to unworthy and illegal immigrants.
Reply 23
"It's only men! Waa waa waaaaaa."

From the article in OP: "Among the new arrivals were 25 women and three children, but by far the majority were young men hoping to find work in Europe"
And who the **** wouldn't?

You seem to have such hatred for these people, why don't you blame the governments who are giving these people free education, housing and benefits? Oh because you can't, so you pick the easier target. Pathetic.

Why don't you blame the country that started it. The US would love to see the EU destablized.They dont want the EU as a trade competitor and they certainly can't afford to have the Euro compete with their dollar.
Men are stronger, you know nothing really. You were raised in uk with 0 conflict and you have no knowledge of what this people have to go through to escape.
Majority of immigrants will risk their lifes several times like cross ****in sea and do you know how many die?? Do you even know hoe much it ****ing costs.... do you ****in thibk they havr enough money to let their whole ****in family pass??? Or even let their family risk their lifes....??
Are u familiar with organ traders???????? They are everywhere with middle east taking organs of kids men and women with no paper.
There is also gangs who kidnapp immigrants and ask for ransom 40k dollars, can all the women and kids ****ing escape from this gangs? And mostly its the police doing this.
No safe countries like europe out there.

You truly know nothing , only being a bitch ass ******.

Phone and currently in class, cant fix my spelling
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BinyQuan
Men are stronger, you know nothing really. You were raised in uk with 0 conflict and you have no knowledge of what this people have to go through to escape.
Majority of immigrants will risk their lifes several times like cross ****in sea and do you know how many die?? Do you even know hoe much it ****ing costs.... do you ****in thibk they havr enough money to let their whole ****in family pass??? Or even let their family risk their lifes....??
Are u familiar with organ traders???????? They are everywhere with middle east taking organs of kids men and women with no paper.
There is also gangs who kidnapp immigrants and ask for ransom 40k dollars, can all the women and kids ****ing escape from this gangs? And mostly its the police doing this.

Nice block of text. Quoting to preserve.

:smile:
Original post by BinyQuan

Perhaps if you payed more attention in class instead of posting here you wouldn't be spouting such terrible arguments.
Original post by darkvibes
They are all fleeing some form of conflict.

Completely clueless. You're living in a cave.
lol im sure they're all 'fleeing war'. that's why they come here and rape and rob. Oh, and wern't the ISIS attackers in Paris 'refugees' comming through Greece?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Refugeecouncil.org............ you are having a laugh, where did you find this bull. Made my day, I repeat, you have no idea what you are talking about.

First line on that page read, there is no such thing as a bogus or illegal asylum seeker. Seriously, you hand out this link like it's some sort of authority. You take anything it says seriously?

This is the dumbest website I have ever been to.

This isn't even worthy of a response, if you can't see the gaping, humongous holes in this site's information and what you are saying then I can't help you.

I've seen people post that site before. Not anyone with a functioning mind, but still.....
Reply 31
Original post by Mathemagicien
I think 1 or 2 were refugees, the others were native Frenchmen and native Belgians (native as in born there)

Many went to Syria and came back as refugees.
It's pathetic seeing how much of a pussy the Italian army and navy is. Pump a few bullets into those boats and watch them sink into the sea. I don't think the Africans will come after that.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
It's pathetic seeing how much of a pussy the Italian army and navy is. Pump a few bullets into those boats and watch them sink into the sea. I don't think the Africans will come after that.

If you guys aren't already familiar with him. I suggest you start watching Stefan Molyneux on youtube. The guy's an astute commentator on the political motivations behind this.

This is deliberate importation of vast number of future leftist voters to ensure that leftist governments are always elected It's a disgusting, aggressive tactic but one that is effective. Look at America where the Republican voter base is continually shriking as a % of the population due to mass immigration and hence the massive schism in the party today.
They're fleeing a war and you feel angry?

The only thing making me angry here is that none of them are being allowed in islamic countries in the middle east, just giving Europe the full burden.

They're allowed to claim asylum and EU have put in reforms to send away migrants that dont comply with the requirements.

Well that's not true. The vast majority of refugees are being hosted by Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq.
Original post by novaforma
If you guys aren't already familiar with him. I suggest you start watching Stefan Molyneux on youtube. The guy's an astute commentator on the political motivations behind this.

This is deliberate importation of vast number of future leftist voters to ensure that leftist governments are always elected It's a disgusting, aggressive tactic but one that is effective. Look at America where the Republican voter base is continually shriking as a % of the population due to mass immigration and hence the massive schism in the party today.

I'll give him a look, thanks.
Original post by democracyforum

First pic doesn't even remotely tell us what Rome looked like but rather what a Hollywood director thinks Rome would've looked like.

Not disputing that Rome had superior architecture 2k years ago. But note also that Egypt is in Africa.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sisuphos
First pic doesn't even remotely tell us what Rome looked like but rather what a Hollywood director thinks Rome would've looked like.

Not disputing that Rome had superior architecture 2k years ago. But note also that Egypt is in Africa.

Great............

(edited 8 years ago)
They're fleeing a war and you feel angry?

The only thing making me angry here is that none of them are being allowed in islamic countries in the middle east, just giving Europe the full burden.

They're allowed to claim asylum and EU have put in reforms to send away migrants that dont comply with the requirements.

I feel angry because I live in Cornwall not far from Scilly. It's our towns that are gonna be flooded by migrants. The Scilly Islands depend heavily on tourism, but nobody is gonna go if they're full of migrants. We depend on tourism across the Westcountry. It's the only significant industry left. Our tiny villages are the last bastion of traditional Kernow/ England and its church bells we want to hear not morning prayer call 5 times a day!

We have a housing shortage in Devon and Cornwall with extortionate house prices, no doubt the migrants will get first refusal for any homes that come available, because it would be racist to put a homeless young British familiy or a war veteran into a vacant home without first offering it to a foreign migrant. Then what few houses are left will become even more expensive.

So yes people are angry.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Great............

That's not ancient Egypt. And rednecks aren't funny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending