The Student Room Group

Interracial relationship?

am interested in the oriental girl whose in the same course as me. Not sure whether our relationship will work tho. I'm a briton btw.
Where's the question? You want to know if it will work? Perhaps more information, otherwise I'd say probably..?
Original post by Anonymous
am interested in the oriental girl whose in the same course as me. Not sure whether our relationship will work tho. I'm a briton btw.

How on earth you expect us to know if it will work?
It might and then again it might not.
I hope it works if you go ahead.
Reply 3
Original post by Petro Poroshenko
Where's the question? You want to know if it will work? Perhaps more information, otherwise I'd say probably..?

Sorry. Yeah. Wondering whether an interracial relationship will work out. Would love to hear from someone who has knowledge about this.

By the looks of it, it definitely won't.
(edited 8 years ago)
You haven't given much to go off to be fair, but there is no reason why an interracial marriage can't work. My parents seem happy enough. Other factors are far more important.
Depends on both of you mainly. But if you're looking long term your families too..but really all that is pointless if you don't know her already lol
Sorry. Yeah. Wondering whether an interracial relationship will work out. Would love to hear from someone who has knowledge about this.

Depends. Oriental parents fall into two camps:

-Mad on whites
-Very anti-interracial relationships; seek their approval by studying medicine at Cambridge and driving a BMW
Reply 8
Original post by Petro Poroshenko
Depends. Oriental parents fall into two camps:

-Mad on whites
-Very anti-interracial relationships; seek their approval by studying medicine at Cambridge and driving a BMW

LOL at studying medicine at Cambridge hahahahaha
what about engineering at imperial hmmm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending