The Student Room Group

White Lives Matter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darkvibes
Considering you did a foundation year and failed I wouldnt have a go at other peoples education if i were you.

Prove that I did you stupid troll.
Original post by Attempt
Prove that I did you stupid troll.

lol mate i saw you on the other thread, you got into a fight with that Cardiff law student and she violated you, mainly with your failed foundation course.

We both know its true.
lol mate i saw you on the other thread, you got into a fight with that Cardiff law student and she violated you, mainly with your failed foundation course.

We both know its true.

She only violated herself by bragging about being at Cardiff University.

And you're the same troll operating about 10 accounts simultaneously.

http://s22.postimg.org/b32p8253l/CERTIFICATE_OF_NOTIFICATION_page_001.jpg

That's proof that what all you trolls say about me "failing foundation year" is about as flawed and stupid as most of your arguments.

Now go back to your cave or switch to another account, you troll.
Original post by Attempt
She only violated herself by bragging about being at Cardiff University.

And you're the same troll operating about 10 accounts simultaneously.

http://s22.postimg.org/b32p8253l/CERTIFICATE_OF_NOTIFICATION_page_001.jpg

That's proof that what all you trolls say about me "failing foundation year" is about as flawed and stupid as most of your arguments.

Now go back to your cave or switch to another account, you troll.

You got 57% which you posted with your banned account which couldnt get you into Queen mary, i hardly call that a pass.

Reading a thread doesnt make me a troll and they all violated you on it

I was online when that nigeria guy was here and he exposed you.
You got 57% which you posted with your banned account which couldnt get you into Queen mary, i hardly call that a pass.

Reading a thread doesnt make me a troll and they all violated you on it

I was online when that nigeria guy was here and he exposed you.

You can't pass Queen Mary with 57%.

The minimum there was like 65% overall for Computer science.

And if it wasn't good for Queen Mary, how come I'm going to King's?

Why are you trolls so dense?

You were online because that "Nigerian guy" was YOU.

Troll
Reply 185
Original post by The_Last_Melon
White lives matter because people say you can't even be racist against us despite being the most tolerant people in the world to other races except for maybe the Chinese and Thai people. So because we are so tolerant that excuses you to abuse us? I don't think so.

shut up white boy
Original post by Attempt
You can't pass Queen Mary with 57%.

The minimum there was like 65% overall for Computer science.

And if it wasn't good for Queen Mary, how come I'm going to King's?

Why are you trolls so dense?

You were online because that "Nigerian guy" was YOU.

Troll

I suggest you go back and report all of the trolls posts, cos he posted that you got 57%.

You can hardly call me a troll, you got banned thats why you're using this account

I cba for you, you're a lost cause.

Dont bother replying for the last word, that would be as sad as your education level.
I suggest you go back and report all of the trolls posts, cos he posted that you got 57%.

You can hardly call me a troll, you got banned thats why you're using this account

I cba for you, you're a lost cause.

Dont bother replying for the last word, that would be as sad as your education level.

I don't report anything you idiot. I feel people should be allowed to do and say whatever the want, even in your case when it reaches new heights in stupidity,

It looks like The mods have already realised how much of a troll he is and banned him. Fair play to them

You can't hold a candle towards my education and I reply to whoever i want.
Original post by Attempt

You can't hold a candle towards my education and I reply to whoever i want.

You can, but when you try mock others education it would be pretty hypocritical. Surely you should have learnt that lesson by now
You can, but when you try mock others education it would be pretty hypocritical. Surely you should have learnt that lesson by now

She goes to Cardiff, I went to Queen Mary and King's.

Superior education.
Original post by Attempt
She goes to Cardiff, I went to Queen Mary and King's.

Superior education.

Well, you do Compsci, not that good in Kings

And you got kicked out of Cardiff after messing up foundation

Not really superior
Well, you do Compsci, not that good in Kings

And you got kicked out of Cardiff after messing up foundation

Not really superior

I never went to Cardiff, plus I didn't get kicked out of Queen Mary if that's what you mean.

I decided to leave the 84th best Uni for Computer science for the 24th best Computer science Uni in the UK.

I also got an offer from Southampton, but rejected it. 8th best in the UK

Superior education matey.
Original post by Attempt
I never went to Cardiff, plus I didn't get kicked out of Queen Mary if that's what you mean.

I decided to leave the 84th best Uni for Computer science for the 24th best Computer science Uni in the UK.

idrc
No lives matter.

You meatbags had your chance. Humanity is a disease.
Original post by Attempt

Sorry to jump in here

Someone told me that there are only three Universities in the UK, i.e. Cambridge, Oxford and the others.
Original post by Wired_1800
Sorry to jump in here

Someone told me that there are only three Universities in the UK, i.e. Cambridge, Oxford and the others.

The person is either a troll, a moron, a retard, or all three.
Original post by Attempt
The person is either a troll, a moron, a retard, or all three.

Haha, the person was a student at Oxford and is now at Harvard studying Neuroscience, so I doubt that he has any mental deficiency.

To be fair, he loves to joke about these things and told a UCL student that she should return her degree because it was useless. He nearly got his face smashed in.

Sorry to butt into your conversation. I just wanted to stop you both from arguing about education, which is often a personal experience.
Original post by AperfectBalance
This crying about slavery has to stop, it was a horrible thing yes, it was not just whites. Very very few people actually own slaves now and if they do in the west it is against the law, so stop blaming whites for what our ancestors did.

We don't look at Germans and call them all part of the nazi regime because their ancestors might have been

'This crying about slavery has to stop'

- I completely disagree. And the fact that others are stating 'this' to your comment is a major red flag.

Addressing slavery and the effects is has had on society is still very much relevant to today's society since the effects of slavery still exists within America and its citizens. Do you know why African Americans call themselves 'African American' and not Congolese, Nigerian, Ghanaian or a nationality from a specific country in Africa? It's because many of them do not know their heritage due to slavery. We have at least 3-4 generations of people who are clueless about their identity concerning race. All they know is their parents were born in America, they themselves were born and raised in America and their ancestors were most likely slaves. I advise you to watch videos where African Americans find out their heritage/ different backgrounds through paying for a DNA test. It's deeply saddening as you see these people ranging from celebrities to daily vloggers crying about how relieved they are to finally know where exactly they are from as many viewed it as a gap in their identity. It's also a cry from grief. There's a show called 'finding your roots' where the show finds lost information about your ancestors. I saw actresses such as Tamera Monwry and Maya rudolph break down on national television when finding out their ancestors went through so much labour. Maya Rudolph read her great, great, great, great grandfather's- slave master's list of slaves he owned which revealed he began picking cotton at age 6 which broke her heart as she has children around the same age so couldn't imagine what it would have been like for him- his suffering and childhood stolen away from him.

So wait, you imagine. Imagine this was you- you were part of a whole generation with no clue to where you came from exactly- all you knew was that your relatives were stripped away from their home land. Would you stop? Especially if this discrimination though has improved still exists within modern society?

Slavery really messed up Africans. Even those that know where they are from. South Africa is sadly another example- they are still trying to come out the 'apartheid mentality'. Within their diverse cultures- you begin to notice how these people are still suffering. The whole light skin is preffered to dark skin still exists. This began because light skin, black women were housemaids while dark skin women worked outside in the harsh conditions picking cotton. Like I was stating before, I think many one here are quite uninformed on this topic. So no, the 'crying' about racism does not have to stop.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Wired_1800
Haha, the person was a student at Oxford and is now at Harvard studying Neuroscience, so I doubt that he has any mental deficiency.

To be fair, he loves to joke about these things and told a UCL student that she should return her degree because it was useless. He nearly got his face smashed in.

Sorry to butt into your conversation. I just wanted to stop you both from arguing about education, which is often a personal experience.

Well the troll trying to smear me got banned at the end of the day.

I always tell myself that you're doing a good job if everyone is against you Hahaha. That's like the 4th one trying to smear me that got banned today.
Original post by Attempt
Well the troll trying to smear me got banned at the end of the day.

I always tell myself that you're doing a good job if everyone is against you Hahaha. That's like the 4th one trying to smear me that got banned today.

Wow, he got banned. I did not know that.

I read you both arguing about schooling in a "White Lives Matter" thread and it became very awkward for other readers like me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending