The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Accommodation username HELP?

People apply to NTU Uni Accommodation what if the username?

I have my NTU ID and I need to create a password and username however, it doesn't seem to work in order for me to select a accommodation
Original post by Kitty260
People apply to NTU Uni Accommodation what if the username?

I have my NTU ID and I need to create a password and username however, it doesn't seem to work in order for me to select a accommodation

Hi Kitty260,

Your username will be your NTU ID, and if you have not logged into our system before you will have to click the 'get or reset your password' below where you fill in your username/password, to receive your password.

Let me know if you need any more help with this! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, I managed to login in using my username and password

However, I want to book my accommodation but I can not as i get this message:

You are not currently authorised to use Online Services.

Please contact [email protected] or call 0115 848 2855 for assistance and quote the following error code: 100

thanks
Original post by Kitty260
Thanks for the reply, I managed to login in using my username and password

However, I want to book my accommodation but I can not as i get this message:

You are not currently authorised to use Online Services.

Please contact [email protected] or call 0115 848 2855 for assistance and quote the following error code: 100

thanks

Hi Kitty260,

Hmm... that is unusual. I personally receive this error code when logged in as a student but that's because the system gets confused on me having two accounts (my staff account and my student account). I would recommend giving the number above a ring and explain your situation and the error code you have received and they should be able to help you.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Ellen
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi Kitty260,

Hmm... that is unusual. I personally receive this error code when logged in as a student but that's because the system gets confused on me having two accounts (my staff account and my student account). I would recommend giving the number above a ring and explain your situation and the error code you have received and they should be able to help you.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Ellen

I've also just had this problem, says I am not currently authorised to use online services. Did your problem get fixed?
Original post by Lauren_shield
I've also just had this problem, says I am not currently authorised to use online services. Did your problem get fixed?

Hi Lauren_shield,

I would recommend ringing that number if you receive that error code, and they should be able to fix the error for you.

Thanks,

Ellen
Reply 6
Hey! Yes I got it fixed

I tried it again and it worked! :smile:
Thank you
Reply 7
Did you??
Hiya I know this was ages ago but do you remember why the error was there because I have the same thing now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending