The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Any 2016 Edinburgh Applicants?

Just accepted my offer for an English MA at Edinburgh commencing in September. Thought I would see if there is anyone on here also heading up their this fall?

Be nice to know at least one person before making the trip.
Original post by mrjoshua88
Just accepted my offer for an English MA at Edinburgh commencing in September. Thought I would see if there is anyone on here also heading up their this fall?

I've moved this to the University of Edinburgh forum - have a look on the stickied applicant chat threads and the Connect pages to find other applicants (although most will be undergraduates).
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by mrjoshua88

I've also just accepted an offer to do an MSc in Film Studies starting this September :smile: So I'll be heading up there also:biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Maygan
I've also just accepted an offer to do an MSc in Film Studies starting this September :smile: So I'll be heading up there also:biggrin:

Woooo! Whereabouts are you going up from?
Reply 4
I'm coming up from north London :smile: how about yourself?
Original post by PQ
I've moved this to the University of Edinburgh forum - have a look on the stickied applicant chat threads and the Connect pages to find other applicants (although most will be undergraduates).

MA is undergraduate at Edinburgh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Arts_(Scotland)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Maygan
I'm coming up from north London :smile: how about yourself?

I'm just finishing my undergrad in Cornwall so going to be a fun time moving everything up from here haha.
Reply 7
thinking of firming MA ECO - any thoughts on whether i am making the right choice ?
Reply 8
MSc in Informatics (spec. Cognitive Science, Computer Systems, Software Engineering and High Performance Computing) !

Got my offer today but I'm not sure yet about accepting because I fear for the amount of theory and (thereby) difficulty level at Edinburgh. From what I've heard it's an awesome city and university, though!
Reply 9
Original post by tneck
MSc in Informatics (spec. Cognitive Science, Computer Systems, Software Engineering and High Performance Computing) !

Got my offer today but I'm not sure yet about accepting because I fear for the amount of theory and (thereby) difficulty level at Edinburgh. From what I've heard it's an awesome city and university, though!

I've firmed my MInf at Edinburgh, the resources and level of investment in the department was really impressive, plus of all the places I have looked around, I really loved the feel of the city. Just need to get my AAA in my A2s in a few weeks.
Hoping to study English Lit and Art History :smile: anyone firmed their accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest