The Student Room Group

Invisible for a day - what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Follow the hot teacher at my school home, watch him undress, touch him in his sleep....:colone:
Original post by Hydeman
:tongue:

Money, obviously.

How?
You will be invisible but the money will not.
Can you imagine a wad of money floating and walking down the street?
Original post by ravioliyears
Haha thanks for the offer - but there's nothing wrong with me. I just choose to build things up inside me, which makes things worse and I don't like crying in front of people. I'm 16. Thanks anyway.

That is something I do before bed.... It's fine, no one stalks me to bed! :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Follow the hot teacher at my school home, watch him undress, touch him in his sleep....:colone:

LOL! I would do that! :biggrin:
touch up the guy I fancy but can't have (wow not a sexual predator at all) :facepalm:
Original post by ODES_PDES
How?

Stuff it between your legs, your legs are invisible so no one will see it + Won't you have to be naked?
Original post by ODES_PDES
How?

Lol, people would just stop and stare, they wouldn't actually try and take the money away so you'd still get away with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ...don't even know tbh.

I genuinely don't think I'd actually steal anything overly valuable/illegal stuff.- would feel too guilty.

I would most likely go to the supermarket and do one of those 30 second supermarket sweep things and walk out lyk ---> :cool:

I've always wanted to do that.

Then I'd go to bed.
Original post by Little Popcorns
touch up the guy I fancy but can't have (wow not a sexual predator at all) :facepalm:

Go to a bufftings house and masturbate him, for him! :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Stuff it between your legs, your legs are invisible so no one will see it + Won't you have to be naked?

Loads of technical problems
Original post by Anon_98
I ...don't even know tbh.

I genuinely don't think I'd actually steal anything overly valuable.- would feel too guilty.

I would most likely go to the supermarket and do one of those 30 second supermarket sweep things and walk out lyk ---> :cool:

I've always wanted to do that.

Then I'd go to bed.

I was thinking it was quite a dope comment, until I read the last line! :biggrin:
LOL! I would do that! :biggrin:

I would also go into the shower with him :colone: such a perv.

XD He walked past me a few days ago and I smelt him :laugh::lolwut: I need a life
look at boobs
Original post by nomophobia
Lol, people would just stop and stare, they wouldn't actually try and take the money away so you'd still get away with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or they will kick the f out of you to take the money.
Go to a bufftings house and masturbate him, for him! :biggrin:

don't understand your language...
Original post by Little Popcorns
don't understand your language...

At least I have my next victim ready now! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Outside w$nk...
I was thinking it was quite a dope comment,

? :curious:

until I read the last line! :biggrin:

Meh. :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I would also go into the shower with him :colone: such a perv.

XD He walked past me a few days ago and I smelt him :laugh::lolwut: I need a life

You can smell me any day! :biggrin: LOL
I'm joking you can't I have an overprotective bestfriend (She would not give two s***s if you smelt me)
Reply 39
I would spend the day rounding up a loft full of money. Used notes. Post banking so that the banking system takes the hit.

Quick Reply

Latest