The Student Room Group

IGCSE english

Can somebody help me? Currently my coursework up to c2 but I am waiting for it to be marked as I added new pieces to improve. I am doing foundation level ( to be on the safe side.)

Basically I want to know what does coursework actually do? Does it HIGHER your grade? or does it mean you don't need as much marks in the exam?

My catering coursework means I will only need 28 marks to get a c, so Is this the same?
Reply 1
if you get an A* in coursework then even if you do awfully in the written you could still get a decent C-A grade, same goes for vice versa :smile:
Original post by charlideakinxx
x

Hello :wavey:

Have moved this to a more appropriate section for you. All the best of luck with everything and I hope you get more replies here :smile:
Original post by iEthan
Hello :wavey:

Have moved this to a more appropriate section for you. All the best of luck with everything and I hope you get more replies here :smile:

Haha, thank you I don't understand student room literally just joined. x
Original post by charlideakinxx
Haha, thank you I don't understand student room literally just joined. x

Not a problem at all! Welcome to TSR! :kungfu:
Original post by Milzime
if you get an A* in coursework then even if you do awfully in the written you could still get a decent C-A grade, same goes for vice versa :smile:

Im terrible in exams, but I know for 100% I haven't got a* in my coursework. What about a B?, Does it higher your grade or does it mean less marks are needed?

Quick Reply

Latest