The Student Room Group

Why isn't anal sex allowed in Islam ?

So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

One acronym. STD.
Imo things should only ever leave your anus , NEVER in

and its grim af imo
I assumed that was going to lead into a punchline....
Because they wouldn't be able to talk
In !
Reply 6
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Imo things should only ever leave your anus , NEVER in

and its grim af imo

I agree ..it's kinda gross
Reply 7
Original post by Lucasium
Because they wouldn't be able to talk

Umm..I don't get it
I agree ..it's kinda gross

Really? It's a lot less taboo now and very "in" (pun NOT INTENDED)
because it cause spots in your mouth which you dont want that!!!

LOL no idea, it's the better hole if you don't want babies
Umm..I don't get it

"Talking out of their ass" I believe is the joke.
I wasn't aware that it was. Oops.
AFAIK there are no religions which recommend this practice in their scriptures :dontknow:

Gets a girlfriend (which is forbidden) and then says he wouldn't do anal because it's forbidden. Makes zero sense.
Reply 15
it's called sodomy
Original post by fatima1998
because it cause spots in your mouth which you dont want that!!!

spots... in ur mouth? :ninja:
Original post by DesiGirl31
spots... in ur mouth? :ninja:

when he takes his dick out of your butt and then you blow him.
bad times.
when he takes his dick out of your butt and then you blow him.
bad times.

ew.. ok
Reply 19
Cuz the main point of having sex is to have babies. So do it in the vagina. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending