The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wewuz Hebrews
Not acceptable.

*shrugs* go hide then
Original post by Precious Illusions
I always masturbate over myself.

Them chesticles, right?! High fives for all!
I used to get paid for webcam and phone. It can be like prostitution but really depends on the relationship with the person paying. When it's not really much of a relationship at all, less so. But when that person wants to chat more and pay for bills or presents to gain exclusive material, it's essentially prostitution with the same level of "I need to do this request to keep him happy" and some requests can be really demeaning. One of the worst ones I heard was to choke myself until my gag reflex forced me to vomit.

I used to be paid for in person sex so I can tell you, that at least for me, there's very little difference.
Reply 383
My girlfriend masturbates over me. In both senses of the word, ie straddles me and masturbates, plus flicks the bean thinking of me when I'm not around. In both cases, very flattered :-)

If some random girl masturbated over me (in the second sense) I'd be mildly alarmed. If a guy did, I'd be weirded out. Not homophobic but definitely not gay or camp and known to be in a LTR with a girl so it'd feel a bit abusive for a gay man to be getting off about me.
Original post by WoodyMKC
If it was a girl I'd probably bang her, made her dream come true so that's my good deed for the day.

You honestly think too highly of yourself for an old man...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
You honestly think too highly of yourself for an old man...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Respect your elders before I give you a clip round the ear.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Respect your elders before I give you a clip round the ear.

I've always been rebellious... and laughed hysterically at such "threats". Sorry old man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
I've always been rebellious... and laughed hysterically at such "threats". Sorry old man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wait 'til I see your dad. You'll be in for a good hiding, boy!
When the homepage ad is 'can't get started?' And then seeing this thread...A+ for comic timing.

:lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Dinasaurus
No, I've had it since 2012.

Hey, I am 18, and I had it just last month on Halloween.
I'm a girl.Id love it 😝 massive turn on knowing ive pleased someone. Someone is into me enough to pleasure themselves over me, thats hot 😅
Original post by lollylala
I'm a girl.Id love it 😝 massive turn on knowing ive pleased someone. Someone is into me enough to pleasure themselves over me, thats hot 😅

how old are you lmao
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
how old are you lmao

28 😂
Original post by Anonymous
28 😂

damnnnnn you 10 years older....

Quick Reply

Latest