The Student Room Group

My dream dude

There is dude in my class witch i have had an insane crush on for most of the year.. but the thing we did stuff not like full on sex but the start of it. I really like him so my friend texted him on snapchat for me and asked him out, he opened it and never replyed. Ever since that day he hasnt talked to me at all.. he keeps on looking at me and i dont know what to do because im to shy to say somthing to him cause his always around his friends, we finish on the 17th of july this year and i really want somthing to happen between us or at least become friends. What shall i do?????
Original post by teen_kitten
There is dude in my class witch i have had an insane crush on for most of the year.. but the thing we did stuff not like full on sex but the start of it. I really like him so my friend texted him on snapchat for me and asked him out, he opened it and never replyed. Ever since that day he hasnt talked to me at all.. he keeps on looking at me and i dont know what to do because im to shy to say somthing to him cause his always around his friends, we finish on the 17th of july this year and i really want somthing to happen between us or at least become friends. What shall i do?????

Reading this has hurt my head.

Why the heck would you make someone ask someone else out and that too through text for yourself? :s:
U wot m8
Original post by teen_kitten
There is dude in my class witch

Oh so he's a pagan so you don't want him? You racist.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Oh so he's a pagan so you don't want him? You racist.

:lol: oh my god
come suck summa this pipe then watch his weak ass come crawling back to you baby girl... keep it slimey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending