The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ki_Kamz
Cuz the main point of having sex is to have babies. So do it in the vagina. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it?
Original post by Anonymous
So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

Anal sex does not produce more followers of said religion, throw in some opportunity cost and it actually equals less followers of said religion

Something the guy creating your religion for power and control would not want
Original post by Ki_Kamz
Cuz the main point of having sex is to have babies. So do it in the vagina. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

For most people, most of the time, the main point of sex is pleasure.
It isn't haram, that's a myth. Any type of sex is allowed in Islam once you're married.
Original post by DesiGirl31
spots... in ur mouth? :ninja:

when he takes his dick out of your butt and then you blow him.
bad times.

not really, there's something called using a condom.
Reply 25
Original post by fatima1998
because it cause spots in your mouth which you dont want that!!!

:lolwut: Can you explain?
.........you know whats funny, he's in a relationship with you and that's forbidden too.
Original post by thefatone
LOL no idea, it's the better hole if you don't want babies

How do you know:tongue:
Original post by samina_ay
.........you know whats funny, he's in a relationship with you and that's forbidden too.

yeah gay marriage being forbidden is hilarious :s-smilie:
Reply 29
It isn't haram, that's a myth. Any type of sex is allowed in Islam once you're married.

No, sodomy is 100% haram in Islam, be it with a man or woman
because the prohet mohammed said not to
yeah gay marriage being forbidden is hilarious :s-smilie:

it's funny how he is not wanting to do anal sex, when he is already in a haraam relationship. Might as well do the whole package; that's what i find funny.
it's funny how he is not wanting to do anal sex, when he is already in a haraam relationship. Might as well do the whole package; that's what i find funny.

oh ok that does make sense, sorry just don't understand anything like irony/sarcasm etc
my apologies :smile:
(persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background

Wow son.
Original post by pjm600
Is it?

Well that's the natural purpose yeah. Wouldn't say it's the normal purpose though.

You know what exactly. Even if you're being sardonic I agree. When people say: "don't have sex on the first date."

I'm like wuh? What difference does that make? So you look less immoral? Now you care about morals when you're still shagging outside of marriage? When most people who do shag outside of marriage are not even religious. So why all of a sudden a quota on how long to wait before ****ing someone you're dating? So stupid man. I should add this in my blog. :wink:
Original post by the bear
AFAIK there are no religions which recommend this practice in their scriptures :dontknow:

You have much to learn, young Padawan
Original post by Josb
:lolwut: Can you explain?

No she can't. She comes out with dumb **** like that all the time. :colonhash: Take it with a pinch of salt.
Hold on, Muslim guy has a girlfriend and wants to have sex, but is against anal because it's haram? Double standards much?

What a ******* idiot.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because its apparantly a "dirty" act and sodomy. Apart from that there is no real reason given for it being haraam.
Kind of flawed with no real reason as peoples perception of what could be "dirty" is different. What one person considers dirty will differ from another person.

You could maybe add that religion is about control, anal sex doesnt lead to reproduction which means fewer babies which means less people to control.

That analogy also explains why contraception is not desirable.

Latest

Trending

Trending