The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Best accommodation to suit my preferences?

Hi, I'll probably will be studying at Nottingham in 2016 and I am very confused on which accommodation hall is the best for me?

I would like a hall that is sociable and caring as a community. Lots of events on-going and a good place to find good friends. Can anyone give me suggestions and advice?

Many thanks in advance.
Reply 1
All the halls have social committees and there is a week of welcome events so you will be able to make lots of new friends wherever you are staying
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Ftmshk
All the halls have social committees and there is a week of welcome events so you will be able to make lots of new friends wherever you are staying

Oh that's great to hear. Thanks
Reply 3
Broadgate Park is one of the best accommodations for being social!!! It has over 2400 students staying there & is literally like its own little village! You meet someone new everyday!

p.s ask me any questions about broadgate, i'm currently living here!
Original post by Amber1997
Broadgate Park is one of the best accommodations for being social!!! It has over 2400 students staying there & is literally like its own little village! You meet someone new everyday!

p.s ask me any questions about broadgate, i'm currently living here!

I'm not the OP, but do you know if first years which live in a ensuite studio would have a negative impact on social life due to not sharing a kitchen? I've heard that the kitchen tends to be a really good place to make friends and get social
Reply 5
Original post by blackdiamond97
I'm not the OP, but do you know if first years which live in a ensuite studio would have a negative impact on social life due to not sharing a kitchen? I've heard that the kitchen tends to be a really good place to make friends and get social

Hey! I know quite a lot of people who are living in studios as the majority of people who stay at Broadgate Park live in them! It does not impact your social life at all, the people who live within your block and corridor will become your second family! During freshers i recommend you leave your door open so anyone who walks past can say hi! As long as you talk to everyone who is at least staying on your corridor you will be fine! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending