The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
If you have to hide it from your girlfriend then you already know you shouldn't have them.
Original post by Goaded
I know

Who is she?
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
It's fairly easy tbf
Screenshot_2016-04-15_19-37-08.png

Yea but wouldn't it be easier to just go to file explorer, click view, click change folder options, check or uncheck anything to do with hiding based on your preference, and apply? That's what I do and it works for the simpletons I live with but I suppose commands and coding could give a more covert internal change than just being tricky with interface...
Original post by Sirelis
If you have to hide it from your girlfriend then you already know you shouldn't have them.

Basically.
Reply 64
Who is she?

Camila Cabello:colone:
Original post by Cool.nerd
Yea but wouldn't it be easier to just go to file explorer, click view, click change folder options, check or uncheck anything to do with hiding based on your preference, and apply? That's what I do and it works for the simpletons I live with but I suppose commands and coding could give a more covert internal change than just being tricky with interface...

I work by the logic that if something is easy to do it's easy to reverse, I actually reworked my file manager to remove the setting :lol: that's when I actually use a graphic one to begin with.
As a male myself... I hate males for asking for nudes as 98 percent of them save them and then post them on the internet.

I am the 2 percent that don't. Find it horrible and disgusting and I hate males that re-post nudes whatever happens.
Original post by Goaded
Camila Cabello:colone:

Nice, although that picture is very flattering, she is definitely hot.
I work by the logic that if something is easy to do it's easy to reverse, I actually reworked my file manager to remove the setting :lol: that's when I actually use a graphic one to begin with.

That's true. But there's nothing really I have to do that I need to hide where I'd go beyond the easy methods. I highly doubt the people I live with (seriously) would even think to do this. Everytime they need a setting they call me. If malwarebytes window won't open they freak.
It is if she goes beyond just looking.

No it isn't. Once she isn't going around asking for nudes while she is in a relationship then it's none of his business.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hidden folders are barely hiding btw

like if your file has a given word and you search for it then it will appear..

I thought people, created files with code, using cmd to require a password to unlock a folder, evidently not.
Original post by thefatone
only thing that's aged is OP's nudes

Lol why are you so funny 😂
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
No it isn't. Once she isn't going around asking for nudes while she is in a relationship then it's none of his business.

Posted from TSR Mobile

By that none of his business logic, how can he know she's not cheating? You must be into open relationships and if you are cool but don't like misinterpret fidelity.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol why are you so funny 😂

don't know ^-^
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
hidden folders are barely hiding btw

like if your file has a given word and you search for it then it will appear..

I thought people, created files with code, using cmd to require a password to unlock a folder, evidently not.

Passwords really. If something needs a password to get in you're giving yourself away. And no one will think to search specifically for words in your folder that they've never seen?
Passwords really. If something needs a password to get in you're giving yourself away. And no one will think to search specifically for words in your folder that they've never seen?

probably true, one would have to question the curiosity of the nosey people tbh.
Reply 76
you're scum if you keep them
Reply 77
Why would you have the need to have them if your new girlfriend is better than your old one..
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
probably true, one would have to question the curiosity of the nosey people tbh.

I definitely have lived with nosey ass people. Then of course there's deleting web history which is standard.
Original post by Josb
It's like a virtual trophy cabinets. You don't ditch your medals when you stop doing sports.

What a stupid analogy...

Latest