The Student Room Group

Experiences of awful dates?

.3we8w9efu9aeh9aodigadfg
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The first date I ever went on was with a guy I met at a concert. We went to see Avatar, which is the first film I watched in 3D. I have problems with alignment of my eyes and realised I literally could not see the screen at all but didn't dare say anything. We sat in silence for the three hours while I listened to the film, and then our mums picked us up straight after without us exchanging another word, which was probably for the best as I had no idea what the film even looked like. :ashamed2:
Original post by Charlotte49
The first date I ever went on was with a guy I met at a concert. We went to see Avatar, which is the first film I watched in 3D. I have problems with alignment of my eyes and realised I literally could not see the screen at all but didn't dare say anything. We sat in silence for the three hours while I listened to the film, and then our mums picked us up straight after without us exchanging another word, which was probably for the best as I had no idea what the film even looked like. :ashamed2:

ahaha oh dear :/
I went out on a date with a guy to Starbucks. There was some old homeless lady with a dog so I brought her hot chocolate and two water bottles (one for her and her dog)

The guy was basically telling me off for doing it later on. Arrogant bastard...
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I went out on a date with a guy to Starbucks. There was some old homeless lady with a dog so I brought her hot chocolate and two water bottles (one for her and her dog)

Weak game. Even if I hated homeless people i'd have done it to make myself look good.

I feel like I just quoted David Cameron
Original post by RandomStudent420
I went on an awful date today! It was so awkward. This girl literally critiqued everything in my house and made me feel so awkward. What was your experience of a bad date ?

:redface:

what a bastard indeed
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Weak game. Even if I hated homeless people i'd have done it to make myself look good.

I feel like I just quoted David Cameron

It was on a freezing day, she was wearing no socks and everyone was ignoring her.

And I'm a huge dog lover so I couldn't exactly just walk away. The guy was a douche about it.

Good on you for doing that
we went to watch part one of the new twilight film, 2013 i think? - he didn't talk.
went to eat - he didn't talk.
ride back home in train - he didn't talk.

guess wot tho, he got dumped :wink:
rookie error inviting her to your house on the 1st date! can't stand necessarily critical people though sad times for you
Original post by jawsontheflooor
rookie error inviting her to your house on the 1st date! can't stand necessarily critical people though sad times for you

Essentially, she kept hinting we should make out so I was like yeah sure maybe she should come round then. So, we were talking and stuff and before hand she was telling me how she was really judgemental. So I was like 'oooh, hopefully you don't judge my house too bad' and thats precisely what she did. She judged the crap out of my house. She said my car was ugly, my bed was small, my room was ugly, my wall paint( which is white) looked clinical. I told her there was a small crack in my mirror cause I smashed it ( its not that bad its just a line), and then when we went downstairs to my longue she went ' Oh I like that mirror'. She asked why we had covers on my sofa because it 'looked like a murder scene'. She asked why I hadn't made my bed and I said ' whats the point you're going to sleep in it anyway' and then when I left the room to go to the toilet SHE MADE MY ****ING BED.

Essentially, I was looking for a hook up... instead I got a drop in self esteem.
First date I went on was with a girl from school. We barely talked at the restaurant... So awks... I tried talking about classical music and stuff because I knew she was kinda interested in it but conversations died quickly.
Essentially, she kept hinting we should make out so I was like yeah sure maybe she should come round then. So, we were talking and stuff and before hand she was telling me how she was really judgemental. So I was like 'oooh, hopefully you don't judge my house too bad' and thats precisely what she did. She judged the crap out of my house. She said my car was ugly, my bed was small, my room was ugly, my wall paint( which is white) looked clinical. I told her there was a small crack in my mirror cause I smashed it ( its not that bad its just a line), and then when we went downstairs to my longue she went ' Oh I like that mirror'. She asked why we had covers on my sofa because it 'looked like a murder scene'. She asked why I hadn't made my bed and I said ' whats the point you're going to sleep in it anyway' and then when I left the room to go to the toilet SHE MADE MY ****ING BED.

Essentially, I was looking for a hook up... instead I got a drop in self esteem.

:rofl:

ahahahahah i love this commentary she sounds like a nightmare. Tbh the last line has made my night. I feel like white paint is clean n fresh personally. The making of the bed is like something I do but only if I've slept in it with a guy lol
ahahahahah i love this commentary she sounds like a nightmare. Tbh the last line has made my night. I feel like white paint is clean n fresh personally. The making of the bed is like something I do but only if I've slept in it with a guy lol

She was just awful, made me feel extremely uncomfortable
Original post by Charlotte49

Hahaha made me laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

... She left at 5 o clock, its 9 o clock now. I'm still in shock.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
:rofl:

What is that emoji ?
... She left at 5 o clock, its 9 o clock now. I'm still in shock.

How emosh
why don't you go out instead there's still time to pull

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending