I do its a really small town with 2 clubs and they're right opposite each other
Original post by RandomStudent420
I do its a really small town with 2 clubs and they're right opposite each other

Wow disaster perhaps next time :wink:
Original post by jawsontheflooor
Wow disaster perhaps next time :wink:

It's safe to say I will never be talking to her again :biggrin:
Long story.
Involving lots of alcohol (on his part), two of his very adult-y, grown-up friends joining us (lord knows why), takeout that never came, him thinking he'd actually get laid and a teary train ride back to uni.
Essentially, she kept hinting we should make out so I was like yeah sure maybe she should come round then. So, we were talking and stuff and before hand she was telling me how she was really judgemental. So I was like 'oooh, hopefully you don't judge my house too bad' and thats precisely what she did. She judged the crap out of my house. She said my car was ugly, my bed was small, my room was ugly, my wall paint( which is white) looked clinical. I told her there was a small crack in my mirror cause I smashed it ( its not that bad its just a line), and then when we went downstairs to my longue she went ' Oh I like that mirror'. She asked why we had covers on my sofa because it 'looked like a murder scene'. She asked why I hadn't made my bed and I said ' whats the point you're going to sleep in it anyway' and then when I left the room to go to the toilet SHE MADE MY ****ING BED.

Essentially, I was looking for a hook up... instead I got a drop in self esteem.

[scroll]:laugh:[/scroll]
Reply 27
Essentially, she kept hinting we should make out so I was like yeah sure maybe she should come round then. So, we were talking and stuff and before hand she was telling me how she was really judgemental. So I was like 'oooh, hopefully you don't judge my house too bad' and thats precisely what she did. She judged the crap out of my house. She said my car was ugly, my bed was small, my room was ugly, my wall paint( which is white) looked clinical. I told her there was a small crack in my mirror cause I smashed it ( its not that bad its just a line), and then when we went downstairs to my longue she went ' Oh I like that mirror'. She asked why we had covers on my sofa because it 'looked like a murder scene'. She asked why I hadn't made my bed and I said ' whats the point you're going to sleep in it anyway' and then when I left the room to go to the toilet SHE MADE MY ****ING BED.

Essentially, I was looking for a hook up... instead I got a drop in self esteem.

if she was that critical of your house can you imagine how critical she would be of you if things developed as you had hoped? haha
Original post by begumn
if she was that critical of your house can you imagine how critical she would be of you if things developed as you had hoped? haha

Oh I know, thats why I didn't kiss her and just waited until she left. She made me super uncomfortable.
I went on an awful date today! It was so awkward. This girl literally critiqued everything in my house and made me feel so awkward. What was your experience of a bad date ?

Did you lot just meet? Yikes, she doesn't sound very nice :s-smilie:

I had an awkward one some years ago because I was so tongue-tied and inexperienced. It literally lasted less than two hours.
Original post by WBZ144
Did you lot just meet? Yikes, she doesn't sound very nice :s-smilie:

I had an awkward one some years ago because I was so tongue-tied and inexperienced. It literally lasted less than two hours.

We didn't just meet. We had met like twice before and she kept flirting with me on the same group chat as my friends. I've been single for 7 months so I thought I'd give it a go. She kept hinting we should make out and stuff so I thought ' hey why not invite her round she's alright looking'.... awful mistake. She was really critical and mean.
We didn't just meet. We had met like twice before and she kept flirting with me on the same group chat as my friends. I've been single for 7 months so I thought I'd give it a go. She kept hinting we should make out and stuff so I thought ' hey why not invite her round she's alright looking'.... awful mistake. She was really critical and mean.

Ah, I see. Feel sorry for anyone she ends up with.
Original post by WBZ144
Ah, I see. Feel sorry for anyone she ends up with.

Whats even worse about the story she has a boyfriend ...
Whats even worse about the story she has a boyfriend ...

Damn :eek:

Poor guy.
Original post by WBZ144
Damn :eek:

Poor guy.

He must have awful self esteem. They are in some weird open relationship thing.
I knew she wasn't a great person because of the way she treated her boyfriend so I was just looking for a hook up .... didn't realise HOW awful she was
well there was this one date where....oh wait i daydreamed that.

OH theres this date where........
hang on that was a dream

hhhhmmmm......never been on a date so sozzz
Not exactly a "date" since we were in a relationship at the time. But my ex came to visit me and on the last day he was there we went out for dinner, and he basically just sat there in silence the entire time mad at me for no good reason. He didn't even eat the food I bought him. Was so pissed off.

THIS IS ME HAHAHA :rofl: I always tidy up things if I'm at someones house and it looks messy :tongue:
Original post by samina_ay
we went to watch part one of the new twilight film, 2013 i think? - he didn't talk.
went to eat - he didn't talk.
ride back home in train - he didn't talk.

guess wot tho, he got dumped :wink:

:rofl:

Should have known he wasn't a keeper when he agreed to watch Twilight.
Watched Thor 2 (cinemas are terrible places for dates anyway) and the girl I was with didn't stop going on about how hot Chris hemsworth is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending