The Student Room Group

Home Clothes?

Do you have separate clothes from your out clothes and your home clothes?

I don't mean PJs, I mean like just regular home clothes that you got to wear at home?
Original post by Dinasaurus

I don't mean PJs, I mean like just regular home clothes that you got to wear at home?

Yeahh well i do:smile:

Sometimes PJs, otherwise track suit plus top
Yep
The ones that are too small for me to wear outside :rofl:
Not really, I wear the same clothes in the house as I do out of the house. If it's a special occasion though then I will wear something a bit fancier than my usual clothes :smile:
No, they arent seperate at all.
Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741
Not really, I wear the same clothes in the house as I do out of the house. If it's a special occasion though then I will wear something a bit fancier than my usual clothes :smile:

You've worn jeans at home?
its all about this style, in home and out boysss

Literally as soon as I get home I change into gym leggings or nice cosy joggers, a vest top and a hoodie (although I often wear my dressing gown over my clothes...). I do it to get in a more relaxed mode I guess, without getting into PJ's too early, just something I've always done.
Reply 9
Yeah, but it's usually Sports Direct clothes, like Slazenger or Lee cooper.
Reply 10
I never wear outside clothes at home, only PJ's. The first thing I do as soon as I step into the house is grab my PJ's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
However when I was 5 I used to go out wearing a sleeping set and a robe. I think back to that and say WTF was I smoking!
yeah stuff thats decent enough that when a visitor comes unexpectedly it looks alright but would never leave the house in
e.g tracksuit bottoms/ free hoodies/ t-shirts @Shafy97 yes i know about that slazenger tbh cracking up
I have nicer clothes for going out, but the rest are for both hanging around inside and if doing things in the day. I pretty much live in jeans.
home clothes = PJs, trackies + hoodies :tongue:

[video="youtube;0d9PJ5tCcQY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d9PJ5tCcQY[/video]
You've worn jeans at home?

Yeah, I'm wearing them now :tongue:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Yeah, I'm wearing them now :tongue:

Sacrilege.
Nope, it's all the same for me.
Jeans usually with various T-Shirts

Quick Reply