The Student Room Group

Help Me- Job

Hi,

I am really interested in Biology, Chemistry and the Human Anatomy I really want to work in the Healthcare/Medical industry (NHS), but I don't know what aspect of it.

Can anyone recommend certain jobs that involve Biology, Chemistry and the Human Anatomy.
Please help.

Thanks
Reply 1
Pretty much any healthcare job will contain all of those elements to a greater or lesser degree.

What other aspects are you looking for in a job? Do you want to be in a lab, or with patients, or be some kind of technician? What kind of grades do you expect to achieve? There are too many jobs to go through without a bit more information as to what you're looking for
Original post by Ghotay
Pretty much any healthcare job will contain all of those elements to a greater or lesser degree.

What other aspects are you looking for in a job? Do you want to be in a lab, or with patients, or be some kind of technician? What kind of grades do you expect to achieve? There are too many jobs to go through without a bit more information as to what you're looking for

Thanks, I would like to work with patients,lab and work on the front line of certain traumas (A&E). But, the only thing that is pulling me back is that I don't think I will be able to deal with all the pressure, and I'm afraid i'll get distressed.

When you say Grades. What do u mean? GCSE/A-Level.
Reply 3
Original post by adam_4531
Thanks, I would like to work with patients,lab and work on the front line of certain traumas (A&E). But, the only thing that is pulling me back is that I don't think I will be able to deal with all the pressure, and I'm afraid i'll get distressed.

When you say Grades. What do u mean? GCSE/A-Level.

Well, you can't do all those things at once, and those are very diverse choices that show you don't really have an idea of what any of those things entail. You need to do some research and work experience to try and get a realistic picture of different jobs in healthcare

Pressure and distressing situations are things you can potentially run into in any medical career and it's normal to worry about them, but most people manage fine. If you find something you want to do then pursue it and don't worry too much about the other stuff, it will come with time.

Any grades. It's hard to be realistic about what jobs you could do without a sense of your academic attainment. Studying medicine requires pretty high grades, for example

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending