The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by darkvibes
If you're saying that innocent blacks being killed is an issue then im afraid you're delusional.

If you want stats, there's plenty of stats on the internet. This isnt a courtroom, its TSR. Instead of arguing with me you could have done a quick google search.

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

There's one link of a 1000 web links that prove such thing.

This website is hilarious.

13. Stephen Tooson, 11/12/15 - Birmingham, AL: An officer crashed into Stephen's SUV while rushing to respond to a domestic call, killing him. He was 45 years old. No officers have been charged with a crime for killing Stephen.

Frankly, so what? Accidents happen.
Original post by Howard
This website is hilarious.

13. Stephen Tooson, 11/12/15 - Birmingham, AL: An officer crashed into Stephen's SUV while rushing to respond to a domestic call, killing him. He was 45 years old. No officers have been charged with a crime for killing Stephen.

Frankly, so what? Accidents happen.

Oh shut up you idiot. The facts there specifically show that innocent blacks were killed by police 5 times more than unarmed whites. And yet here you are picking out just one incident, and you just choose to point out one bit.

It's controversial but no justice has been served. He killed her and not even a warning has been killed.

You're truly disgusting, you find it hilarious? Maybe whats more hilarious is you shagging your cousins in the back of a truck, incest born downy.
Reply 462
Oh shut up you idiot. The facts there specifically show that innocent blacks were killed by police 5 times more than unarmed whites. And yet here you are picking out just one incident, and you just choose to point out one bit.

It's controversial but no justice has been served. He killed her and not even a warning has been killed.

You're truly disgusting, you find it hilarious? Maybe whats more hilarious is you shagging your cousins in the back of a truck, incest born downy.

The only thing that's controversial is that the website says "No officers have been charged with a crime for killing Stephen" I'd say that thinking that someone should be criminally prosecuted for an accident is pretty controversial.

There's an excellent chance that the officer driving the patrol car was black himself (most of Birmingham AL police are black) I'm sure if he were prosecuted BLM would be citing that as another example of discrimination.
Original post by Howard
The only thing that's controversial is that the website says "No officers have been charged with a crime for killing Stephen" I'd say that thinking that someone should be criminally prosecuted for an accident is pretty controversial.

There's an excellent chance that the officer driving the patrol car was black himself (most of Birmingham AL police are black) I'm sure if he were prosecuted BLM would be citing that as another example of discrimination.

Accept the facts instead of arguing over one incident. The facts are right in front of you but you are blinded by your anti black agenda. BLM movement is necessary and the facts are there.
Reply 464
Accept the facts instead of arguing over one incident. The facts are right in front of you but you are blinded by your anti black agenda. BLM movement is necessary and the facts are there.

The purpose of BLM is to identify incidences of white cops unfairly killing unarmed blacks. You've posted a website of the 2015 deaths.

If you take the time to READ these cases you'll see that there's a lot of accidents like the one I've pointed out (at least a dozen) There's a lot of cases of shear stupidity too (if you wave a toy gun at a cop I'm not sympathetic). And this website completely fails to identify the color of he cops. As I say, in places like Birmingham AL, you'll be damned luck to find a white cop.

So, it's a twisted and perverted little web site put out there by people who have a declared anti-white agenda.
Original post by Howard
The purpose of BLM is to identify incidences of white cops unfairly killing unarmed blacks. You've posted a website of the 2015 deaths.

If you take the time to READ these cases you'll see that there's a lot of accidents like the one I've pointed out (at least a dozen) There's a lot of cases of shear stupidity too (if you wave a toy gun at a cop I'm not sympathetic). And this website completely fails to identify the color of he cops. As I say, in places like Birmingham AL, you'll be damned luck to find a white cop.

So, it's a twisted and perverted little web site put out there by people who have a declared anti-white agenda.

Blah blah blah accept the facts fool. It isnt an anti white agenda, dont victimise yourself

There are other websites, some posted by others and by that prince guy, go have a go at them.
Original post by Wired_1800
Dude, you just calmly ignored what PrincePaul wrote in his post up there ^^^^^ and went back to ask for the same evidence that black people are killed more than white people.

Well done :congrats:

I ignored it because I asked for evidence of one claim and instead of providing the evidence I asked for he made his own argument that was irrelevant to my request.

So thank you for proving that the claim that 'more innocent unarmed blacks were killed' was wrong.

Well i provided you with evidence, took me 2 seconds to find.

Maybe you need to filter down your searches, ive found A LOT that does say that a lot of innocent blacks are killed.

What's funny is the evidence is conflicting. Your source claims 'at least 102 unarmed black men were killed by police' however the one quoted above from the guardian says 25% of the 300 black people killed were unarmed (that equals 75). I think that just goes to prove how sketchy the 'evidence' is.

Stop ignoring the stats that both me and princepaul have given. They definitively prove it.

If you deny that then that is just a reflection of your intelligence.

That's literally the most idiotic argument tactic: disagree with me and you're stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
What's funny is the evidence is conflicting. Your source claims 'at least 102 unarmed black men were killed by police' however the one quoted above from the guardian says 25% of the 300 black people killed were unarmed (that equals 75). I think that just goes to prove how sketchy the 'evidence' is.

The facts show that more innocent blacks are killed than innocent whites and by an alarming difference. That is the point. There will always be inaccuracies in the facts but the original fact is quite obvious.

That's literally the most idiotic argument tactic: disagree with me and you're stupid.

That isnt what i said. The facts are there, if you interpret it like that then sorry but i cant help you if you choose to play dumb.
(edited 7 years ago)
The facts show that more innocent blacks are killed than innocent whites and by an alarming difference. That is the point. There will always be inaccuracies in the facts but the original fact is quite obvious.

But the facts (which according to another source are wrong) say that more unarmed white people were killed by police.

That isnt what i said. The facts are there, if you interpret it like that then sorry but i cant help you if you choose to play dumb.

I interpreted 17% of 577(98) to be higher than 25% of 300(75) how dumb of me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But the facts (which according to another source are wrong) say that more unarmed white people were killed by police.

Which doesnt take account of population size. It's all good reading 'facts' but its the way you interpret it that counts. When population size is taken into account, unarmed blacks are more likely to be killed.

I interpreted 17% of 577(98) to be higher than 25% of 300(75) how dumb of me.

As i said, the fact is unarmed blacks are more likely to be killed than unarmed whites.
Which doesnt take account of population size. It's all good reading 'facts' but its the way you interpret it that counts. When population size is taken into account, unarmed blacks are more likely to be killed.

As i said, the fact is unarmed blacks are more likely to be killed than unarmed whites.

No what you originally said was that more unarmed black people were killed which is why I questioned it. Proportionally I wouldn't have questioned it but you didn't phrase it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
No what you originally said was that more unarmed black people were killed which is why I questioned it. Proportionally I wouldn't have questioned it but you didn't phrase it that way

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is pretty obvious considering that there USA is majority white and much fewer blacks. There was nothing wrong on my part to assume that when i made the statement.
That is pretty obvious considering that there USA is majority white and much fewer blacks. There was nothing wrong on my part to assume that when i made the statement.

It was flawed semantics. It's very easy to retrospectively say that's what you meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was flawed semantics. It's very easy to retrospectively say that's what you meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As I said, it was pretty obvious.

If you truly had known about adjusting it for proportionality, you would have corrected me and said so. From that I can only assume you were unaware of it. Obviously you would deny it though.
BLM is for innocent blacks, nothing to do with white lives.

More innocent unarmed black people were killed last year and it is growing, calling for the necessity of BLM.

Please provide evidence that they were unjustified. The fact that they were unarmed alone is not sufficient.

Original post by SophieBarlow87
You can call "racist" at me all you want, but a) youre the one who keeps bringing race into it im agzinst police brutality. B) if you want to talk about race, black people who are killed are much more likely to be unarmed. If you look at the amount of unarmed people shot by the police, black people are number 1.

This thread is about the group you support called BLACK lives matter and I am bringing race into it?

Again please provide evidence that these were unjustified killings. I know you don't believe in an justified killing so let me use this to educate you what the establishment considers this to be.

"A non-criminal homicide ruling, usually committed in self-defense or in defense of another, exists under United States law. A homicide may be considered justified if it is done to prevent a very serious crime, such as rape, armed robbery, manslaughter or murder"

justifiable homiciden. a killing without evil or criminal intent, for which there can be no blame, such as self-defense to protect oneself or toprotect another, or the shooting by a law enforcement officer in fulfilling his/her duties. This is not to be confused with acrime of passion or claim of diminished capacity which refer to defenses aimed at reducing the penalty or degree of crime.
As I said, it was pretty obvious.

If you truly had known about adjusting it for proportionality, you would have corrected me and said so. From that I can only assume you were unaware of it. Obviously you would deny it though.

Had you truly meant to include proportionality you would have said so. Do you see how stupid that argument is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately blacks resist arrest and fail to follow the instructions of police officers much more than other races, that explains many of your deaths right there.
Original post by The_Opinion
Unfortunately blacks resist arrest and fail to follow the instructions of police officers much more than other races, that explains many of your deaths right there.

And what do you base that of ?
Original post by PrincePaul657777
And what do you base that of ?

A quick Google search reveals how blacks resist arrest significantly more often. In additional to the statistical evidence, there is also the testimony of law enforcement officers and my own personal experiences / knowledge.
Original post by The_Opinion
A quick Google search reveals how blacks resist arrest significantly more often. In additional to the statistical evidence, there is also the testimony of law enforcement officers and my own personal experiences / knowledge.

So you believe what the Police tell you ? And you believe that the police do not lie ? And you believe what stats complied by the police tell you ?

Latest