The Student Room Group

What grade are you aiming for in your exams?

Hiya people! Just wanted to know what grade/UMS/raw marks everyone is aiming for. I'm personally aiming for full raw marks in Maths A levels. If I get anything below that, it is going to be cancerous and I'm going to jump off the cliff then.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noara
If I get anything below that, it is going to be cancerous and I'm going to jump off the cliff then.

That's great to know
Original post by Noara
Hiya people! Just wanted to know what grade/UMS/raw marks everyone is aiming for. I'm personally aiming for full raw marks in Maths A levels. If I get anything below that, it is going to be cancerous and I'm going to jump off the cliff then.

Good luck to you but its way easier said than done. It is very very very difficult to execute 6 exams (~42 questions) absolutely flawlessly so i wouldnt be too upset if you dont succeed
Maths A*
Further maths A
Aiming for 100 UMS in the resits (c1/c2) and FP1
aiming for 90 UMS+ in C3,C4,S2 and D2
Economics A, but considering how much work I do, I'd be lucky to get a C.
Too damn high :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Student403
That's great to know

You've got more than a couple hundred followers... that's even better to know.
Reply 6
Original post by samb1234
Good luck to you but its way easier said than done. It is very very very difficult to execute 6 exams (~42 questions) absolutely flawlessly so i wouldnt be too upset if you dont succeed

Haha well I'm just going to try to get it still. Although, I wouldn't be upset enough to jump off a cliff lol. That was just a joke (very obviously!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by The-Spartan
Too damn high :wink:

Go get them then, Mr Spartan :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NotNotBatman
Maths A*
Further maths A
Aiming for 100 UMS in the resits (c1/c2) and FP1
aiming for 90 UMS+ in C3,C4,S2 and D2
Economics A, but considering how much work I do, I'd be lucky to get a C.

Top Gizaa
Original post by Noara
Haha well I'm just going to try to get it still. Although, I wouldn't be upset enough to jump off a cliff lol. That was just a joke (very obviously!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i tried to get 100 in everything last year, and although i obviously didnt manage it it did motivate me to to do a lot more work rhan i would have done otherwise
I would like A*A*A* with 100% in at least 3 of the modules.

Unlikely at this point but we'll see :wink:.
Reply 11
Will you recall the papers with 100 UMS to check if it was full raw marks? :tongue:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Will you recall the papers with 100 UMS to check if it was full raw marks? :tongue:

:rofl:
A
A
A
A
ABB, probably going to be A in Sociology and Bs in Psychology and Film, if I get it at all.
Reply 15
im hoping for my predicted grades which are A*A*A. But I doubt this, probably AAA or A*AA
Hoping for A* in Maths , A in Further Maths & C in Physics:biggrin:
Reply 17
A* in M, FM and Physics with FP2 and FP3 at 90+ UMS and an A in Chem.

Physics will need a lot more work. Luckily I only need 70% UMS in A2 chem to get an A in it
Reply 18
A*A*A but probably A*AA or AAA
Reply 19
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I would like A*A*A* with 100% in at least 3 of the modules.

Unlikely at this point but we'll see :wink:.

You could, if you'll work hard enough 😂 (obviously lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest