The Student Room Group

I write sexy erotica, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Here's a premise

the girl asks the guy if his penis is as big as a seal. Just read an anon say that on the relationships forum lol
Original post by Novascope
They're pretty naff tbh... I mean they are about you.

Hmmm I don't remember you complaining if you recall :u: :wink:
Reply 82
Original post by Mochassassin
Lololol.
Oh, Nova...you have absolutely no idea. :colone:

The funny thing is I know you're not really a good girl. I just like to believe you are one :cry2:

Original post by SmashConcept
If you want we can turn this into an AMA about my upcoming jury duty. I was going to make one but it seems a bit passé you know.

Bitch ain't no way you're taking over my thread. Make ya own!

I'd actually be interested in hearing about your jury duty though.
Reply 83
Original post by TercioOfParma
Here's a premise

the girl asks the guy if his penis is as big as a seal. Just read an anon say that on the relationships forum lol

Omg imagine if I did a erotica collection inspired by TSR... :lolwut:

Original post by jshep000
Hmmm I don't remember you complaining if you recall :u: :wink:

Ughh shhhh, don't expose me pls.
Omg imagine if I did a erotica collection inspired by TSR... :lolwut:

Ughh shhhh, don't expose me pls.

A level maths erotica, sounds unique to me
The funny thing is I know you're not really a good girl. I just like to believe you are one :cry2:

Bitch ain't no way you're taking over my thread. Make ya own!

I'd actually be interested in hearing about your jury duty though.

I get compensated for parking expenses :coma:
Reply 86
A level maths erotica, sounds unique to me

Fml I wouldn't even know where to begin with that haha.

I get compensated for parking expenses :coma:

Omg that is so amazing :frown: I can't even drive yet but I can imagine the orgasm that must have given you.

Omg that is so amazing :frown: I can't even drive yet but I can imagine the orgasm that must have given you.

You should write an erotic fiction about me and you going out for a McDonald's or something and I offer to pay but don't have enough money and you're really embarrassed but then I remember the £3.50 I got from the government in my back pocket and then we hump.

Unless you're too young to drive then let the records show that I take back all of what I just said.

Probably coefficients of friction or something. Its really difficult since maths is about as sexy as susan boyle in a sewer
Can you make an erotica of a McDonald's scenario? :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames

I believe I just did.

The male character has to be called big mac
Reply 92
You should write an erotic fiction about me and you going out for a McDonald's or something and I offer to pay but don't have enough money and you're really embarrassed but then I remember the £3.50 I got from the government in my back pocket and then we hump.

Unless you're too young to drive then let the records show that I take back all of what I just said.

As long as we get to hump each other wearing Danny Devito masks? And don't worry I'm 20 haha :wink:
Lmfao I knewww you were a freaky one :colonhash:

I thought we already established that:laugh:
Reply 94

The male character has to be called big mac

What's up with the McDonald's? hahaha... I'm lovin' it.

I can picture it all now... Someone has to rub sweet and sour sauce all over me.
As long as we get to hump each other wearing Danny Devito masks? And don't worry I'm 20 haha :wink:

Old enough

What's up with the McDonald's? hahaha... I'm lovin' it.

It's quite funny to imagine I guess

Lol, since that was already asked here's a new question

What is your opinion on stuff like 50 shades of Grey, and how did it get so popular?
Reply 97
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I thought we already established that:laugh:

Aren't you jailbait though, I don't wanna go to prison writing you in my erotica :colonhash:
Which TSR member do you think is the most erotic and why is it me?

Belt squats don't make you sexy fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
It's quite funny to imagine I guess

Lol, since that was already asked here's a new question

What is your opinion on stuff like 50 shades of Grey, and how did it get so popular?

It would be quite hilarious tbh.

Hmmm well I absolutely hate it. I think it's terrible writing. Crappy characters, crappy plot, crappy dialogue, even crappy sex scenes. I think why it got so popular is because stuff like BDSM is so underground and hush hush (like swingers clubs etc) that when this story was marketed in a way most other erotic novels aren't, people felt "safe" enough to publicly read and watch their fantasy without judgment.

Quick Reply

Latest