The Student Room Group

AQA The Making of Modern Britain, 1951-2007 HIS3M

Does anyone have any revision materials they can share or a list of key events in which I need to know for the exam? My teacher this year is rubbish and I feel so unprepared and nervous for the exam. I somehow need to teach myself as much of this exam as I can in the next couple of week and so any help would be brilliant. Thanks x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Heyy, I'm doing this exam.

I'v broke it down into 1951-64, 1964-70, 1970-79, 1979-90, 1990-1997, 1997-2007.
I have written economic, foreign, political and social one sided A4 pages for each of the above year brackets. With another page for each term, assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the above policies.

I'm halfway through writing up my exam notes for Major, which I hope to get finished before Monday, then I can start on Blair.
But I still feel like I'm running a few shots short of vodka before jumping the plank.
How about you?? Where you up to??
Original post by RachLou**
Heyy, I'm doing this exam.

I'v broke it down into 1951-64, 1964-70, 1970-79, 1979-90, 1990-1997, 1997-2007.
I have written economic, foreign, political and social one sided A4 pages for each of the above year brackets. With another page for each term, assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the above policies.

I'm halfway through writing up my exam notes for Major, which I hope to get finished before Monday, then I can start on Blair.
But I still feel like I'm running a few shots short of vodka before jumping the plank.
How about you?? Where you up to??

Hey! I'm sitting this examination too! Would you like me to send you some of my essays in exchange for some of mine?
Original post by watermelonss
Does anyone have any revision materials they can share or a list of key events in which I need to know for the exam? My teacher this year is rubbish and I feel so unprepared and nervous for the exam. I somehow need to teach myself as much of this exam as I can in the next couple of week and so any help would be brilliant. Thanks x

Yes I have a few essays just inbox me and I'll send them in.
I don't have my earliest notes of 1951-1979 because I hand wrote them. I typed up my 1979-1990 and 1990-1997 notes but on my laptop, so I could put them on here.
Iv been losing myself a bit lately. At the start of the year I was on A/B, now iv dropped down to C/D. Probably because my teacher is off a lot, but I feel I'm missing something in my essays. I think it's due to me not linking events up or actually answering the question:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest