The Student Room Group

How do fat people wear so many layers?

I've always been a warm person, but recently I put on a few lbs. Not massively but enough I can feel a difference and I just don't get how I have overweight friends and associated that can go out, go to club and bars, wearing multiple layers of clothing.. I've seen them wearing leather jackets all night, with jumpers underneath... HOW?!

If that was me you'd see me dripping sweat from my forehead, and I might collapse at one point.

Other than that, I've seen friends of excessive indulgence playing football in hoodies... I just don't understand it, because they never look sweaty.
Reply 1
Maybe your sweat glands produce more than theirs do.
Reply 2
Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. :colonhash:
Original post by Blind Ferret
I've always been a warm person, but recently I put on a few lbs. Not massively but enough I can feel a difference and I just don't get how I have overweight friends and associated that can go out, go to club and bars, wearing multiple layers of clothing.. I've seen them wearing leather jackets all night, with jumpers underneath... HOW?!

If that was me you'd see me dripping sweat from my forehead, and I might collapse at one point.

Other than that, I've seen friends of excessive indulgence playing football in hoodies... I just don't understand it, because they never look sweaty.

Your fataphobia sends chills through their veins
How do fat people carry all that ****ing fat. I'll never find out what it feels like to have a huge ****ing load of fat hanging in my belly. Those fat people get to poke it and stuff too all they like.
Reply 5
[QUOTE=TreeFellOnMe;64189393]How do fat people carry all that ****ing fat. I'll never find out what it feels like to have a huge ****ing load of fat hanging in my belly. Those fat people get to poke it and stuff too all they like.

omg
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
How do fat people carry all that ****ing fat. I'll never find out what it feels like to have a huge ****ing load of fat hanging in my belly. Those fat people get to poke it and stuff too all they like.

Sounds like a heavy burden

Bit yucky as well, all the jiggle when you wiggle

Quick Reply

Latest