The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Flexible Learning block on adult nursing timetable

Does anyone know what the " Flexible learning block" is? I saw the 3 year Adult nursing timetable today and just wonder what it is, its august to mid September so just want to know if we will be in uni or if its independent study?
What colour is it in??

Flexible learning to us is we are off??

Are u September or April starter??

I'll check for u?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Just checked u must be September starting that section is for making up placement if u have not done the set hours u are meant too or if u have failed to reach ur set requirements within ur documentation then u have to do an extra 4 weeks of placement.

But if not u have that time off :-)

U just make sure u have that work hard all year to have a break at the end of the summer
Reply 3
Original post by sophie1405
Just checked u must be September starting that section is for making up placement if u have not done the set hours u are meant too or if u have failed to reach ur set requirements within ur documentation then u have to do an extra 4 weeks of placement.

But if not u have that time off :-)

U just make sure u have that work hard all year to have a break at the end of the summer

Thank you so much, yes I start in September and just trying to figure out childcare as she is currently in a term time nursery/ cover my parents holidays as my mum is my main childcare otherwise and they have holidays booked.
The black sections assessment week too and ull be off that week only have to comin to do the exam or if essay u do tHat at home n do it online x
Reply 5
The black sections assessment week too and ull be off that week only have to comin to do the exam or if essay u do tHat at home n do it online x

How many exams do you have? or is it mainly assesments to hand in
Mainly assignments u will have a exam around December in science but all others r assignments x
Reply 7
Mainly assignments u will have a exam around December in science but all others r assignments x

Thank you so much, its really helped me organise my time and not worry so much
The year flys by only feels like september was last week!! its my last day in uni tomorrow!! not back in till use start in septmeber!! i go out on placement in 3 weeks!
Hello, Does anybody know what days first year students spend in university studying? Or where I could get hold of a current first year timetable. I am starting a nursing degree this September and need to get myself organised!
Thanks
Louise
you won't get hold of your timetable till at least two weeks before you start and when you have enrolled! the first term sept to december i was in uni everyday 9-5. then after placement i did my field module and i was only in 2 days a week 9-5 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending