The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
LOL no idea, it's the better hole if you don't want babies

Haha how do you know:P
Original post by champ_mc99
Yeah, the outside of it. There's a big leap from your urine to your feces.

Piss comes out of the bellend and the bellend itself is sucked, and the tongue can often poke inside he urethra. The point is that it's no more disgusting to suck the place where piss and cum comes out from than where crap comes out from.
Original post by DMcGovern
Really? It's a lot less taboo now and very "in" (pun NOT INTENDED)

Yh it's more common now but I guess it's not for everyone
Original post by Butternuts96
Gets a girlfriend (which is forbidden) and then says he wouldn't do anal because it's forbidden. Makes zero sense.

Fair point. But I've noticed that kind of hypocrisy is common nowadays . For example, my male friends think alcohol, pork and drugs are sinful things whereas sheesha is somehow 'not as bad.' I never seemed to understand that.
Original post by Cool.nerd
Wow son.

Lol . Yh my parents were really into the idea of interracial marriage I guess
I wish people would remember that not everyone here is Muslim Arab middle eastern or whatever...and use English words not everyone knows what haram means.

Thanks.
Reply 66
Because religion is a load of *******s.
Reply 67
Original post by Cool.nerd
Well that's the natural purpose yeah. Wouldn't say it's the normal purpose though.

The 'natural purpose'? There's only a tiny number of days a month that sex can get a woman pregnant. Stands to reason it's as 'natural' for the main function of sex to be for enjoyment and an expression of love as reproduction.
Original post by Josb
:lolwut: Can you explain?

this.....
i had to look it up on google :colone:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha how do you know:P

one cannot get pregnant through the butt
Original post by fatima1998
this.....

I've licked arse loads of times and never got any spots, infections or diseases from it whatsoever. As long as the person makes sure their ******** is washed properly then there's no problem.
Reply 71
I've always assumed that the reason religions ban anal sex is because it can lead to ass worship?

Or the other way round.
Original post by thefatone
one cannot get pregnant through the butt

Ahh fair enough:P
this.....

That's oral candidiasis (yeast infection). There is no research to suggest candidiasis is caused by anal sex. The most common cause of yeast infection is poor immunity, not anal sex or oral sex on the anus. Also, it's not contagious - so how can anyone catch it like you seem to imply?

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Oral-thrush---adults/Pages/Introduction.aspx

You need to think before you post BS like that, because it obviously isn't based on your own experiences.

Original post by Anonymous
I've licked arse loads of times and never got any spots, infections or diseases from it whatsoever. As long as the person makes sure their ******** is washed properly then there's no problem.

It's just scaremongering. She doesn't know what she's talking about.
(edited 7 years ago)
this.....

Honestly, if you're being serious, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Honestly, if you're being serious, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

isn't anal sex is same as oral sex???? :s-smilie:
i think i got myself confused because these are the new terms i have learnt recently
Reply 76
i think i got myself confused because these are the new terms i have learnt recently

they are very different

Cheeky
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zanner
they are very different

THERE YOU GOOO!!! :colonhash:
i... i... iiiii i dunno much about sex thats why i got confused... :colone:
now wondering how much criticism i am gonna get because of that :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
So although I belong to a biracial (persian/Pakistani/Jamaican) background, my family have never been religious unfortunately. I started going out with this Asian guy and he practises but is not very religious either. We got into a conversation about sex and I mentioned anal sex, as a joke. He was so against it like it's haram and considered really bad. I thought he was implying to sex before marriage but apparently it's forbidden. Why isn't it allowed for a married couple to enjoy sex they way they want to ? And do Muslims still do it anyway ? ..

Because its disgusting

Latest