The Student Room Group

99% of Women look better in clothes than naked...

Scroll to see replies

Well I'm a girl but I know I definitely look much better with my clothes on!
Hey, hey, hey... No. From the sounds of things, you are the image of perfect. What's bad about love handles? They're there to hold, right? And my arms are way too skinny. My legs are almost non-existent and what is a 'spare tyre'?

I would never want a girl like that, purely because they have no personality. It's always the same as the next - walking, talking, looking and thinking the same. And the majority of their appearance is based on the premise of having sex and seducing men, as far as I have seen (Or at least, that's how the girls around here act...).
Original post by Katty3
Actually, assuming one spends 8hrs a day working 5 days a week, 1 hr commuting 5 days a week and 8 hrs a night sleeping, 6 hrs a week at the gym would take up 9% of all available time with one's significant other. If you include 1 hr per week travelling to and from the gym, slightly less than 10 mins each way, the figure increases to 10.5% of all disposable time during the week. This is a significant amount of time, as I'm sure that you agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then work harder so you're done in an hour and go to the gym 3 days a week. There, you just cut your training time in half. 3 hours sounds much more appealing than 6, no?
Original post by Straighthate
did you see OP's pic?
get outta here, you probably havent put any effort into ur body

The pic stolen from another forum you mean? Google reverse image search FTL :rofl:
Don't expect us to look like Vanessa Hudgens if you look like Jonah Hill
Original post by Gapyearstudent54
I go to the gym myself, but theres a lot of the 'weights room guys' who seemingly spend hours upon hours lifting weights. I knew a guy who wouldn't eat sugar and was one of those guys.

Again, that is unnecessary and what you've outlined in your comment stems from those guys' lack of knowledge about exercise/nutrition.

Short, heavy and intense workouts based on compound lifts are very effective. People can quite easily do shorter and more intense workouts. In addition, this isn't 'all or nothing'; doing 3 short workouts a week is far better than doing none.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm a girl and I lift weights. I actually don't find ripped guys attractive. The guys at my gym take themselves so seriously and they fancy THEMSELVES more than women. :u:
Original post by Alice__90
I'm a girl and I lift weights. I actually don't find ripped guys attractive. The guys at my gym take themselves so seriously and they fancy THEMSELVES more than women. :u:

I actually find this view rather interesting. What kind of guy do you find attractive, physically?
Err.... that's how then hole attracting a mate things works. You wear things that are about trying to look sexy and attractive. It's like complaining that peacock tricked you with it's fancy feathers.
I disagree, much prefer naked women
Original post by Tinemither
I actually find this view rather interesting. What kind of guy do you find attractive, physically?

The guy I'm currently dating is of a quite stocky build - not fat, just big. He's carrying a slight bit of extra weight but nothing unhealthy. But nobody can make me laugh like he does and that to me is more attractive than aesthetics. :h:

I wouldn't go for someone obese who didn't care about their health at all but honestly I'm not into the "gym guys" even though I go myself.
Original post by Alice__90
The guy I'm currently dating is of a quite stocky build - not fat, just big. He's carrying a slight bit of extra weight but nothing unhealthy. But nobody can make me laugh like he does and that to me is more attractive than aesthetics. :h:

I wouldn't go for someone obese who didn't care about their health at all but honestly I'm not into the "gym guys" even though I go myself.

I like your outlook on guys - it's more accepting and caring than 90% of the population. It makes a relieving change.

So your general type is stocky but careful about their own weight?
Original post by M14B
Do not like any muscles on women, that is all

Spot the muscles.
Original post by Tinemither
I like your outlook on guys - it's more accepting and caring than 90% of the population. It makes a relieving change.

So your general type is stocky but careful about their own weight?

Yeah, pretty much. Honestly I think that other things are more important. That's why this thread made me laugh to be honest cos it just screams arrogance and reminds me of the dudes I see every day in the gym. :colone:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Then work harder so you're done in an hour and go to the gym 3 days a week. There, you just cut your training time in half. 3 hours sounds much more appealing than 6, no?

I don't particularly care about training and all that. I was merely annoyed because the maths was wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree, what makes someone attractive is who they are as an individual, their uniqueness and personality. Also I think body language helps a lot. I understand that people have types that they find attractive though and there's nothing wrong with that. But I think the issues start when we begin to hate on those who don't fit our type. As for you and the other guy you quoted it works for you too, please don't hate yourselves. If you've got uniqueness and personality etc you'll find someone for sure.
Original post by Gapyearstudent54
I go to the gym myself, but theres a lot of the 'weights room guys' who seemingly spend hours upon hours lifting weights. I knew a guy who wouldn't eat sugar and was one of those guys.

yeah but when you're young you don't need to work out to look good. When I was 18 and 19 I was extremely tight
It's probably to do with unrealistic expectations. Very few people - apart from professional athletes and supermodels - look like the girls you see shirtless in magazines or on tv. In the same way very few boys actually have the massive pecs and 6 pack. Bodies store fat and aren't naturally toned and muscley - that takes a lot of work that few people have the time for. Maybe adjust your expectations and you won't be disappointed as much.
99%? Good troll. Either that or you're probably not very attracted to women.
Reply 119
Original post by NathanW18
99%? Good troll. Either that or you're probably not very attracted to women.

hi nathan

Quick Reply

Latest