The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To me, it shows that the girl is easily satisfied (lack of challenge is bad) and she isn't likely to be committed.
STD's, doesn't respect her body much. Same with guys tbh.
Reply 3
Unattractive, shows she's not a challenge, I'd worry she'd cheat, increased risk of STD's, baggy vagina, loose, more people to compare me to in sex
Original post by Darien91
Unattractive, shows she's not a challenge, I'd worry she'd cheat, increased risk of STD's, baggy vagina, loose, more people to compare me to in sex

Is this even true?
I don't particularly care, so long as she can commit to me.
Reply 6
Original post by Eternalflames
Is this even true?

In actuality people will say no "the vagina expands to let a baby out then goes back to it's same size blah blah" but you will notice a difference trust me
In actuality people will say no "the vagina expands to let a baby out then goes back to it's same size blah blah" but you will notice a difference trust me

Hmm, good to know
Is this even true?

Nah it's a myth. Apparently the vagina only gets a bit looser when the woman is turned on, more sex doesn't mean wider vagina.

It makes sense really. Why would having sex with 50 different guys make your vagina looser than having sex with the same guy 50 times? And wouldn't there be a massive crevasse after childbirth? It's ********.

@OP, A girl who sleeps around a lot isn't great relationship material.
Reply 9
Hmm, good to know

Here to help

So you've had sex with a woman who's had a baby?
Reply 11
Firstly, it's a bit of a fallacy. From what I've seen if a girl is attractive in body and mind guys don't give a hoot how many partners she's had, they're just keen to join the list. From my perspective it's not necessarily promiscuity I find unattractive, but I might be put off by a track record of ill advised relationships, hedonism or infidelity.
Original post by Novascope
So you've had sex with a woman who's had a baby?

multiple
Is this even true?

It's not true lol
multiple

Would you have an issue with a girl saying they find you unattractive and "not a challenge", who has an increased risk of STD's because you've slept with multiple women?
Because there's a positive correlation between number of sexual partners and divorce rates in women. The type of people who sleep around typically aren't the type of people I really want to spend my life with. Usually sleeping around in girls is symptomatic of deeper rooted issues. Not only that, for me sex is something intimate between me and my partner, knowing that she's been there with multiple other people kills it for me.

btw when I say sleeping around, I mean like 4+ sexual partners.
Um a lot of guys would be insecure if the women they are with had slept with more people than them.
not as tight
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
Because there's a positive correlation between number of sexual partners and divorce rates in women. The type of people who sleep around typically aren't the type of people I really want to spend my life with. Usually sleeping around in girls is symptomatic of deeper rooted issues. Not only that, for me sex is something intimate between me and my partner, knowing that she's been there with multiple other people kills it for me.

btw when I say sleeping around, I mean like 4+ sexual partners.

4 sexual partners at once or throughout her lifetime?
Original post by tengentoppa
Nah it's a myth. Apparently the vagina only gets a bit looser when the woman is turned on, more sex doesn't mean wider vagina.

It makes sense really. Why would having sex with 50 different guys make your vagina looser than having sex with the same guy 50 times? And wouldn't there be a massive crevasse after childbirth? It's ********.

Hahaha :lol: ( to the bit in bold)
I don't think women who are more sexually active would have looser vaginas either