The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
Yeah I do. Most are insecure and sexist :redface:

Because generalising half the population based off their gender isn't at all sexist and doesn't scream insecurity :rolleyes:

And to think, I was actually taking you seriously until now.
Original post by Fenugreek
insecure hahahahah.Women are the most insecure, hating their bodies, won't let their partners see their face without makeup until 1 year into relationship, sleeping with a lot of men to put to ease her insecurities.
You're just as bad as her
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
But I don't understand why it's unattractive? It not like it affects your sex like in anyway, infact it probably makes it better, no? :s-smilie:

I can't really say why, it's just something I find unattractive. I also can't explain why I'd find a 16st woman unattractive.

:s-smilie: And how do you know if the hottest girls aren't lying about the amount of people they slept with?

How do you know your mum isn't lying to you about who your dad is? Sometimes you just take people at their word, especially when you can't see a reason why they'd lie.

Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
I really hate this analogy, human nature can't be simplified to something this arbitrary.

At least use the evolutionary argument to back up your point. Men (of all cultures I can think of) tend to have an aversion of promiscuous women because from their perspective, women with numerous mates are less statistically likely to bare that particular male's offspring. Therefore the genes that promoted an attraction to less promiscuous females tended to be passed on more often. That's quite literally human nature.

It was a joke really, I didn't realise people use that analogy seriously.

This is stupid?
Vaginas' and penis' are not bloody locks or keys.

Firstly its an analogy. Secondly it's a joke.

Original post by HotHipster
I'm above average and slept around

Well that's subjective

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Novascope
Or maybe it's a form of empowerment and it's not about "everyone having her" it's more of HER being able to have whoever SHE wants, and I don't see what's wrong about that at all.

If she doesn't boast about it, and simply shares it upon answering a question it shouldn't be a problem AT ALL.
It works both ways for men and women.

yeh if she stays classy I dont see how its an issue either aslong as shes responsible.
No flower :nah: I was referring to what you're saying, and then the number of people your have apparently slept with.

Oh that's from something else ha I haven't mentioned it in here. Realistically I have no reason to lie do I? Come to think of it I don't even think I've put my number

I went through all this (about how I understand it's double standards and I know what people think of me and I'm not being a hypocrite) in a separate thread anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Why is it unattractive?

Simple. Most lads want a classy girl. So if she has been with a lot of lads that wont help that image. Getting a girl that everyone can have is hardly a great thing. Its associated with a certain stereotype. If shes doesnt boast about it, its less of a problem.

For me the same goes for lads. No one likes the guy who boasts about how much sex hes getting. And if hes with everyone hardly makes him very desirable. It works both ways. Women just seem to care less.

No, that isn't true. You can still be "classy" and have a lot of sexual partners. It can be tastefully done.

The answer isn't because the girl is not classy, the answer is men's insecurity/ ego. It's as simple as that. I can be sure of that because the men that spew out this same rubbish aren't very "classy" themselves.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Bullcrap. yeh could theres similar pressures for men.

Didn't say there weren't....
I've never actually encountered anyone calling virgin women boring or timid.
Do you actually have any proof of this claim?

And even if what you were saying was true, surely women could "win" by not going to either extreme?
There is a middle ground between 0 and a lot.

?? If she is inexperienced in sex (which virgins obvs are) then guys would say she is boring and timid because she must be scared to try out "interesting" things in bed.
So a guy can't like a girl who's more reserved now? Or is the issue double standards here?

I can't seem to get my head around this argument..
Original post by Underscore__

Oh. In that case lol
Original post by Novascope
Or maybe it's a form of empowerment and it's not about "everyone having her" it's more of HER being able to have whoever SHE wants, and I don't see what's wrong about that at all.

If she doesn't boast about it, and simply shares it upon answering a question it shouldn't be a problem AT ALL.

That's a poor argument to make, I could probably 'pull' more than half of the girls my I age - but I choose not to because I have decency.

However using myself as an example isn't the best thing to do, but the point still stand with most men/women.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Underscore__
I can't really say why, it's just something I find unattractive. I also can't explain why I'd find a 16st woman unattractive.

How do you know your mum isn't lying to you about who your dad is? Sometimes you just take people at their word, especially when you can't see a reason why they'd lie.

Firstly its an analogy. Secondly it's a joke.

Well that's subjective

Posted from TSR Mobile

?? You do know girls lie about how many people they have slept with. There is literally no way of finding out.
Original post by Mayhem™
That's a poor argument to make, I could probably 'pull' more than half of the girls my I age - but I choose not to because I have decency.

However using myself as an example isn't the best thing to do, but the point still stand with most men/women.

Oh child please...
I like women to have morals and have enough social awareness to understand that if you behave in this manner most people will not respect you and people like me will treat you like **** .
Dont see why i should settle anyway why settle for less.
Also my culture plays a part.
How am i going to introduce my family to a girl whos had multiple penises
What will they say?
What about my friends i will be taken the piss out of and rightly so
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 73
[QUOTE=Underscore__;64193547]I think that's true if it's just to have sex but I think it's different when it comes to looking for a relationship.

I think the way most guys look at it has been said really. If you want another way to look at it: if a key opens multiple locks it's a master key, if a lock is opened by lots of keys it's a crappy lock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, I know this girl who is beautiful and adorable but, for some reason I can't fathom, changes her bf more frequently than her shampoo, leaving a trail of angst in her wake, but guys certainly are up for a relationship with her. As to your lock and key analogy it's pretty old fashioned double standards nowadays.
Because generalising half the population based off their gender isn't at all sexist and doesn't scream insecurity :rolleyes:

And to think, I was actually taking you seriously until now.
You're just as bad as her

As bad as her in what way mate, can you even explain yourself?
You're starting to annoy me with this nonsense that makes no sense.
Original post by Mayhem™

But who are you to tell people they shouldn't do what they want to do? Now that's a poor argument.

You're only 16 anyway so that's laughable. I doubt anyone here was talking about people who have just become legal to have sex anyway.
No, that isn't true. You can still be "classy" and have a lot of sexual partners. It can be tastefully done.

The answer isn't because the girl is not classy, the answer is men's insecurity/ ego. It's as simple as that. I can be sure of that because then men that spew out this same rubbish aren't very "classy" themselves.
I agree. It can be tastefully done. My point is unless yeh zip your mouth about it it could affect your classiness.

No its taste Mrs Holmes. Many girls feel the same about players. Some lads have different rules for women. Others judge themselves the way they would a girl. I would be spreading what I did with a girl because its private. Expect the same from her.

Didn't say there weren't....
just highlighting the point then. no one can win apparently. In reality youd be a right eejit to not give someone a chance based on how much sex theyve gotten.
Original post by tengentoppa
Nah it's a myth. Apparently the vagina only gets a bit looser when the woman is turned on, more sex doesn't mean wider vagina.

It makes sense really. Why would having sex with 50 different guys make your vagina looser than having sex with the same guy 50 times? And wouldn't there be a massive crevasse after childbirth? It's ********.

@OP, A girl who sleeps around a lot isn't great relationship material.

LOL the lies, it's still considerably looser obviously not a huge gaping hole but still a hell of a lot looser after giving birth, and fyi the vagina expands so much during childbirth it even tears in some cases and around 50% of women have to get it stitched.

also a virgin vagina is ALOT tighter compared to someone who is not a virgin. Every time you have sex after losing it it doesn't get looser each time though I mean it's a muscular wall.
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh child please...

Emphasis on child.
Oh child please...

Oh so because I'm 16 I can't have a say on this? do share more of your wisdom

Latest

Trending

Trending