The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
In her ignorance she categorised the entire male population as sexist and insecure.
Then you did the exact same thing but with women

Just as ignorant as she is. You'd make a cute couple :h:

Spoiler

Right good, now i actually know what you're talking about.
Im talking about the majority, of course not every single women is going to be the same.
What I'm saying is facts, as much as 70-80% of women do not remove their makeup until 6 months or 1year into a relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
LOOOOOOOOL
maybe you were as a virgin, lol as if virgins don't wanna do freaky things. Alot of girls are due to religious reasons.

wait, what?
Original post by loveleest
?? You do know girls lie about how many people they have slept with. There is literally no way of finding out.

look at those morals.
applaudable.
I never said all ffs. I said most :toofunny:

Still an absolutely ridiculous claim to make, you've encountered less then 0.1% of the male population.
wait, what?

Gosh. Your response made me laugh so hard I actually have tears in my eyes! XD
Original post by Anonymous
LOOOOOOOOL
maybe you were as a virgin, lol as if virgins don't wanna do freaky things. Alot of girls are due to religious reasons.

Lol seriously, what are you even on about?
I don't think that guys generally are all that bothered. A lot of guys would love to be the type that can sleep around themselves. Some are bothered, but they're more likely to be the ones who find it more difficult or are unable to obtain casual partners, and it's likely out of spite.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Gosh. Your response made me laugh so hard I actually have tears in my eyes! XD

lmao. I had no idea what he/she was going on about
But I don't understand why it's unattractive? It not like it affects your sex life in anyway, infact it probably makes it better, no? :s-smilie:

if a girl needs to sleep around with a load of guys to be good at sex/loving, I personally wouldn't want someone with such crappy sexual intuition.
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
Still an absolutely ridiculous claim to make, you've encountered less then 0.1% of the male population.

ok
Original post by Fenugreek
Right good, now i actually know what you're talking about.
Im talking about the majority, of course not every single women is going to be the same.
What I'm saying is facts, as much as 70-80% of women do not remove their makeup until 6 months or 1year into a relationship.

Do you have sources for those "facts"? Also do you have evidence showing it's to do with insecurity, as opposed to other factors?
I don't dislike her. Just don't view her as a viable relationship candidate
Original post by alkaline.
if a girl needs to sleep around with a load of guys to be good at sex/loving, I personally wouldn't want someone with such crappy sexual intuition.

People live their lives differently, it's up to them. We all die in the end anyway.
Original post by HotHipster
I'm above average and slept around

Then just know that you're going to get used to sex.
People live their lives differently, it's up to them. We all die in the end anyway.

okay well people are allowed preferences during the life that they do live.
and yes I would look at someone through the decisions they repeatedly make and their actions because that's make someone who they are.

obviously people can do what they want in life, but I wouldn't be with someone like that, that's what the thread is about .

your sex skills improve the more you do those kind of things, it's not necessary to do it with a load of different people lol, so clearly being with so many people is for different reasons or just to try it with a load of different people etc.
Original post by alkaline.
look at those morals.
applaudable.

What morals? huh? :s
What morals? huh? :s

lying is immoral.

Spoiler

and OP just to answer your original question

because sleeping around is the literal definition of a slut.
Original post by Fenugreek
insecure hahahahah.Women are the most insecure, hating their bodies, won't let their partners see their face without makeup until 1 year into relationship, sleeping with a lot of men to put to ease her insecurities.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Please show me the statistics where women put on makeup early in the mornings and late at night just to "please" other men because of insecurities.
Original post by muslimstanisyed
I like women to have morals and have enough social awareness to understand that if you behave in this manner most people will not respect you and people like me will treat you like **** .Dont see why i should settle anyway why settle for less.Also my culture plays a part.How am i going to introduce my family to a girl whos had multiple penisesWhat will they say?What about my friends i will be taken the piss out of and rightly so
Well you're just a ray of sunshine aren't you? :h:. Looking down on someone purely based on the amounts of sexual partners they've had, just lol.
Original post by Darien91
Oh that's from something else ha I haven't mentioned it in here. Realistically I have no reason to lie do I? Come to think of it I don't even think I've put my numberI went through all this (about how I understand it's double standards and I know what people think of me and I'm not being a hypocrite) in a separate thread anyway

You are being the biggest hypocrite right now...
Original post by Underscore__
I think that's true if it's just to have sex but I think it's different when it comes to looking for a relationship.

I think the way most guys look at it has been said really. If you want another way to look at it: if a key opens multiple locks it's a master key, if a lock is opened by lots of keys it's a crappy lock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such a rubbish analogy. It's a poor way of backing up your argument.

Basically, you're saying that it's okay for men to go around sleeping with women and ruining their reputation because apparently their penis is the "master key" and women have a "crappy lock" because they have been drilled by many "master keys"?

Tbh, if a man is going around sleeping with multiples of women then they are in no place to judge a woman for doing the same thing with men.

We all know you are not a virgin, so GTFO with that invalid analogy.

Latest

Trending

Trending