The Student Room Group

Lost my virginity to a hooker, want to save until after marriage but I'm too horny?

I lost my virginity to a hooker at 17 because my college friends told me too (massive sucker for peer pressure) and promised my youth minister down my church to save myself until after marriage to make up for such for such a stupid mistake. Thing is I'm too horny. It'll just feels like I'm gonna be too horny one day and just have sex again without any restraint.

is there anything I can do to control it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
chop ur d off put it in a jar and then when the time comes stick it bak on ?
Reply 2
Bump, this is serious to me.
You have hands for a reason.
Reply 4
Original post by TheGreatImposter
You have hands for a reason.

Yeah but say when I'm out.

Plus if I do it in the morning before I go out, it makes me horny more in the day for some reason.
Reply 5
Lol
Reply 6
You have self-control. You can also deter yourself by making conscious choices not to put yourself in a position where the outcome is likely to be sex(ual). Without going too much into detail there are people who choose not to shave their more intimate areas because it discourages them from actively seeking out partners. This may or may not apply to you but it may be considered. You do have hands, but depending on your own personal beliefs about self-gratification that may or may not be an option.

Also, some people can turn themselves off by thinking of really awkward scenarios.

Spoiler

Original post by redraven1996
Yeah but say when I'm out.

Plus if I do it in the morning before I go out, it makes me horny more in the day for some reason.

Just get smashed every time you go out, then you wont be able to pull and if by some miracle you do you wont be able to get it up anyway.
Do you have any other reasons for wanting to 'save yourself' until marriage other than a churchman telling you too?

Are you even sure you will want to marry?
What the **** is this website
Original post by antebellum

Welcome to TSR! :lol:
[QUOTE=redraven1996;64195273]Yeah but say when I'm out.

Really? You can't calm yourself when you're out?
Original post by antebellum

Original post by Eternalflames
Welcome to TSR! :lol:

lol

Yes Welcome!!!! :biggrin:

(I was supposed to leave ages ago...:redface: I'm stuck here).
Reply 13
just chill out omg
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
lol

Yes Welcome!!!! :biggrin:

(I was supposed to leave ages ago...:redface: I'm stuck here).

Once you're hooked, you cannot leave :rofl:

Hahaha, PRSOM

:rofl:

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying if I ever get the chance the do it with a girl, I'll be too horny to say no.
Original post by a noble chance
Do you have any other reasons for wanting to 'save yourself' until marriage other than a churchman telling you too?

Are you even sure you will want to marry?

Yeah, I wanna make up for such a loser thing to do. Check this link of me asking about it a few weeks after I did it, some girl called me a loser and got alot of reps for it and when i try to say I was changed somebody else still made me feel bad about it and got 3 reps.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3418815&page=2
Original post by redraven1996
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying if I ever get the chance the do it with a girl, I'll be too horny to say no.

Just say no.

You know what they say...."A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" apply that to your situation :smile:
Just say no.

You know what they say...."A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" apply that to your situation :smile:

Eh?

Quick Reply

Latest