Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol I bet you're small @Eternalflames 😂😂😂😂 see

I wondered how long it would take you to resort to penis size lmaooooo 😴
Original post by Anonymous
90+ wtf?
How old was she?

Original post by Trapz99
I'd look more for evidence that the person has not been committed (e.g. having been in many relationships) and rule them out rather than find evidence that they are committed (since most people are).

And I'd perfectly understand if a girl rejected me because I had multiple relationships in the past. Luckily I didn't.

What about flings or ONS? @hezzlington
Original post by Trapz99
I'd look more for evidence that the person has not been committed (e.g. having been in many relationships) and rule them out rather than find evidence that they are committed (since most people are).

And I'd perfectly understand if a girl rejected me because I had multiple relationships in the past. Luckily I didn't.

I'm still of the opinion that an individuals romantic/sexual history is nothing to do with me (providing there are no health implications..STIs etc or a child..) and therefore I'm in no position to judge.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
educate yourself before you talk please. if a woman is loose it means she's turned on and is comfortable and if she's 'tight' it means she's uncomfortable and nervous. we learnt this in like year 10?

I'm not going to bother answering this, other than to say this is the last time I'll respond to you because you're trying way too hard
Original post by HotHipster

What about them?
Original post by HotHipster

That's even worse than multiple relationships. ONS and flings show that they have no barriers to entry and they'd have sex with anyone before even getting to know them.
Original post by Trapz99
That's even worse than multiple relationships. ONS and flings show that they have no barriers to entry and they'd have sex with anyone before even getting to know them.

Not true at all.

Even if they did have sex with somebody 'without getting to know them', why does that make you a bad person or unsuitable for a committed relationship?
Lol I bet you're small @Eternalflames 😂😂😂😂 see

Aww, come on don't be mean :rofl:
Original post by Darien91
I wondered how long it would take you to resort to penis size lmaooooo 😴

I don't think I'm wrong though. Am I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternalflames
Aww, come on don't be mean :rofl:

I'm trying not to be. See I ignored that okey guy because I go from 5 to 500 real quick.
Because men are contradictory, hypocritical, self-righteous *******s who like being sluts whilst shaming sluts. Comprende?
Do women like men who sleep around?
If they don't why do they not? Missandry?
Original post by Underscore__
You missed the three times before when I said it was a joke?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You say it's a "joke" because people are telling you the truths of your stupid beliefs on that analogy.
Her nan's better in bed.
Original post by Darien91
I'm not going to bother answering this, other than to say this is the last time I'll respond to you because you're trying way too hard

You don't need to answer, I just hope you understand now. I'm not really trying to hard I am just correcting you as what you said was incorrect, I think people should educate themselves before they talk about something thats all.
I don't think I'm wrong though. Am I?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes you're wrong :biggrin: I'm not huge or anything, but I've had a lot of compliments and a lot of people have seen it

not that I have anything to prove on a forum lmao
You also missed the numerous posts where I said it was a joke?

Original post by Anonymous
You say it's a "joke" because people are telling you the truths of your stupid beliefs on that analogy.

I say it's a joke because it's a joke. If I, or any other human, find someone unattractive because they've slept with too many people it's not my fault. I don't choose what I find attractive. I don't understand why women want to bash men for finding sleeping around an unattractive feature
It depends on the reasoning.

I'd like to find someone who has similar or less sexual experience than me. It's not really a matter of pride so much as sexual values, someone who is on the same level as me when it comes to sexual compatibility.

That said, I wouldn't (and haven't!) ruled out those with more sexual experiences, I just tend to be more wary. Do they have such low self-esteem that they will be intimate with any man who shows them the slightest bit of attention? Do they have "issues"? If they're just enjoying sex then I don't see nothing wrong with it.
Hey Smack I haven't seen you around. Been busy with work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ha, quite the opposite. Haven't posted much recently because I have had little to contribute.

Latest

Trending

Trending