The Student Room Group

AS revision is crazy

and panic has set in...
I honestly feel like I'm going to fail everything.

Scroll to see replies

Me too :frown:
Original post by barbiegirl99
and panic has set in...

we are all in the same boat ;(. can't w8 for it to be over
Reply 3
Aw, don't be. Maybe you should get everything ready and start now. Make sure that you know all the concepts first, go through the notes and then begin solving. Now.
Original post by dragonhunter
Me too :frown:

What have you done so far, are your subjects quite complicated?
I think that's my problem and why I am getting so stressed out.
Original post by Asad_2015
we are all in the same boat ;(. can't w8 for it to be over

I hope I don't live to regret it
Original post by maria.x
Aw, don't be. Maybe you should get everything ready and start now. Make sure that you know all the concepts first, go through the notes and then begin solving. Now.

Thanks for the advice, I just don't know how these 5 weeks are going to pan out, and I honestly feel as though I'm drawing a blank and I haven't even sat an exam yet.
I'm still waiting for the panic :tongue:
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I'm still waiting for the panic :tongue:

That's the worst kind of panic. I used to be like that, and it did no good, I couldn't sleep at night >.<
To be honest I don't think I am panicking enough
What have you done so far, are your subjects quite complicated?
I think that's my problem and why I am getting so stressed out.

I'm doing English lit, French and Music. I've been revising constantly all holidays but still feel like I know nothing!!!

I'm mostly panicking about English because there is simply so much to know. French I'm pretty confident and Music was 70% coursework which I've done well in as far as I'm aware, probably going into exam hall with a C grade just from coursework. But English (esp. critics) does my head in.

What about you?
That's the worst kind of panic. I used to be like that, and it did no good, I couldn't sleep at night >.<

Why couldn't you sleep if you weren't panicking?
and panic has set in...

Just keep swimming! :h:
I'm doing English lit, French and Music. I've been revising constantly all holidays but still feel like I know nothing!!!

I'm mostly panicking about English because there is simply so much to know. French I'm pretty confident and Music was 70% coursework which I've done well in as far as I'm aware, probably going into exam hall with a C grade just from coursework. But English (esp. critics) does my head in.

What about you?

My friends are finding English so hard due to the content, me however, I have no coursework, only exams
Physics, Chemistry are the hardest
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Why couldn't you sleep if you weren't panicking?

because then i'm concerned about my life
Original post by jamestg
Just keep swimming! :h:

currently drowning
currently drowning

Haha. This is true for me in my tears.
Haha. This is true for me in my tears.

same *sobs, sighing* same
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but A2 gets waaaaay harder. Double what your feeling now and multiply by a 100.

Good luck btw xxx
Original post by lulucoco98
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but A2 gets waaaaay harder. Double what your feeling now and multiply by a 100.

Good luck btw xxx

Honestly id say the jump between gcse and as is bigger than as to a2
Original post by samb1234
Honestly id say the jump between gcse and as is bigger than as to a2

I agree; I didn't find A2 that much of a bigger step up than As compared to GCSE to As :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest