The Student Room Group

GCSE Certificates

Okay i have a problem, i'm re-sitting A levels at a different college, my courses will start this September, however my mom threw my GCSE certificates away and i have no way to prove my GCSE results to the college, and i don't have the money to replace them,what should i do?
Original post by uchihaitachi0023
Okay i have a problem, i'm re-sitting A levels at a different college, my courses will start this September, however my mom threw my GCSE certificates away and i have no way to prove my GCSE results to the college, and i don't have the money to replace them,what should i do?

Speak to both the school and the exam board to see if there is anything they can do. But i have a feeling that with the exam board they may charge for them. How much though im not sure.

which exam board are you with?
Aqa, edexcel and ocr
Aqa, edexcel and ocr

It could potentially be around £90 to get them replaced, ask the college if they'll accept the results sheets otherwise you need to fill in a replacement application for each exam board.
i did say I don't have the money to replace them, and they said they don't accept the results sheet, so I'm probably screwed
i did say I don't have the money to replace them, and they said they don't accept the results sheet, so I'm probably screwed

Oh i m sorry, exam boards offer letters confirming results which are a bit cheaper. Could you get your school to write a letter confirming what you got maybe?
Original post by claireestelle
Oh i m sorry, exam boards offer letters confirming results which are a bit cheaper. Could you get your school to write a letter confirming what you got maybe?

Yeah that's a good idea I'll try it, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest