The Student Room Group

Are guys intimidated by tall and pretty girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roxeber
says the one who stopped speaking to me, mr darragh!!

lol :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by DMcGovern
lol :biggrin:

hows mi ol' irish friend then :wink: haha
Original post by Roxeber
hows mi ol' irish friend then :wink: haha

Ach sure I'm doing well, despite the AS Levels looming! Nearly got injured twice last week at gym and work, so I'm counting my blessings! :tongue:
Yourself? :wink:
Reply 23
Ach sure I'm doing well, despite the AS Levels looming! Nearly got injured twice last week at gym and work, so I'm counting my blessings! :tongue:
Yourself? :wink:

ahh, what happened in the gym last week?
doing alright, on the verge to suicide tho lool, these gcses are slowly killing me tbh
Original post by Roxeber
ahh, what happened in the gym last week?
doing alright, on the verge to suicide tho lool, these gcses are slowly killing me tbh

Ah some eejit was lifting weights way too heavy for him next to me while i was on the bench, dropped them and nearly hit my head on the way down :s-smilie: Needless to say, he got an earful :biggrin:

Ach GCSEs are a walk in the park, you'll realise it once you get to AS. AS isn't a lot harder but the amount of bloody content they squeeze in is mental. Once you finish that last exam the feeling is amazing :biggrin:
Reply 25
Ah some eejit was lifting weights way too heavy for him next to me while i was on the bench, dropped them and nearly hit my head on the way down :s-smilie: Needless to say, he got an earful :biggrin:

Ach GCSEs are a walk in the park, you'll realise it once you get to AS. AS isn't a lot harder but the amount of bloody content they squeeze in is mental. Once you finish that last exam the feeling is amazing :biggrin:

oh god, yeah i would've given him an earful too haha, i miss the gym :frown: i feel like my bum is becoming flat as the days pass because i'm always working.

But you see, there's so much to revise, Darragh and it's like absolutely ridiculous. :frown:(((
Original post by Roxeber
oh god, yeah i would've given him an earful too haha, i miss the gym :frown: i feel like my bum is becoming flat as the days pass because i'm always working.

But you see, there's so much to revise, Darragh and it's like absolutely ridiculous. :frown:(((

Sure I'm having to cut it down to one or two days a week now, might only be one (:eek:) now because hurling season's started up again :tongue:

Mmm I know what you mean, I did 12 or 13 subjects for GCSEs, but AS somehow makes up for all of those with just 3 :angry:
Reply 27
Sure I'm having to cut it down to one or two days a week now, might only be one (:eek:) now because hurling season's started up again :tongue:

Mmm I know what you mean, I did 12 or 13 subjects for GCSEs, but AS somehow makes up for all of those with just 3 :angry:

you must be really strong and muscular, do you think you can pick me up? im 110lbs btw

NOOOO you're lying, darragh, you're lying. dont say that :frown:
Original post by dean01234
Insecurities. Intimidated is probably not quite the right word because of the violent connotations, but think about it like this: How many guys do you know that wouldn't get flustered or loose their cool if a victoria secret model started talking to them in starbucks. I guarantee there would be a lot of errs and umms...

Average for a woman is 5'3 :eek:, she's actually taller than the average man in the UK. Although I think in a younger demographic the averages would probably be a bit higher.

5'11 is pretty tall once she's out in heels, personally its about right for me but lots of shorter guys probably would be intimidated. It could also be a "oh my god that girl is unbelievable, don't stare... don't stare" type thought.

Unrelated note: Is your cousin on TSR and / or single?

Spoiler

Oh really 5f3? Well im 6ft 2 so i wouldnt mind her height :biggrin:
Original post by Roxeber
you must be really strong and muscular, do you think you can pick me up? im 110lbs btw

NOOOO you're lying, darragh, you're lying. dont say that :frown:

110 lbs is aboouut just 50 kg, so yeah, not very heavy, I could easily pick you up :wink: That's quite light for someone who's 5"7 I think :tongue:

well there are more frees, so there's more free time, just don't pick subjects together that'll make your brain explode, like Maths and Further Maths and Sciences. That's the suicide pick.
Unless you only take 3 subjects, that'll be much easier then, but I'm doing 4 and they're not the most demanding, thankfully. The one that's the most demanding is probably Geog. It's not hard, but it's quite extensive. Not really long though, like History.
If you only take one thing from that, DO NOT TAKE HISTORY. It's the longest bloody subject in the world. The amount of essays and writing is waayyy too much.
sometimes I get nervous in front of attractive girls also I try not to look at them to pretend I don't like them or not become infatuated bc they wouldn't go out with me anyway
Thought about incest?
Are you sure they're not bears?
Reply 33
110 lbs is aboouut just 50 kg, so yeah, not very heavy, I could easily pick you up :wink: That's quite light for someone who's 5"7 I think :tongue:

well there are more frees, so there's more free time, just don't pick subjects together that'll make your brain explode, like Maths and Further Maths and Sciences. That's the suicide pick.
Unless you only take 3 subjects, that'll be much easier then, but I'm doing 4 and they're not the most demanding, thankfully. The one that's the most demanding is probably Geog. It's not hard, but it's quite extensive. Not really long though, like History.
If you only take one thing from that, DO NOT TAKE HISTORY. It's the longest bloody subject in the world. The amount of essays and writing is waayyy too much.

yes, I'm a little underweight, that's cos i havent been eating that much, im always in my room lmao but im not anorexic or anything.

yes, im picking the suicidal route. thanks darragh :smile: making me feel even more suicidal
Original post by Roxeber
yes, I'm a little underweight, that's cos i havent been eating that much, im always in my room lmao but im not anorexic or anything.

yes, im picking the suicidal route. thanks darragh :smile: making me feel even more suicidal

Ach I'm not worried about that, I was more worried about the other end at first before I remembered your height :tongue:

I love History as well, but please, trust me, do NOT take History. Unless you want to become a librarian or History teacher, there's no need to take History.
Take Politics! That's a hell of a lot easier, it's similar stuff and it's fun, there's just no 5,000 word essays for AS and A2, and no 12-week coursework.
History is the hardest and most depressing A Level. I know this from...all the people who took it in my Sixth Form. :redface:
Unless you're completely dead set on it and/or want to become a Historian/History teacher, if so forget what I just said :biggrin:
Reply 35
Ach I'm not worried about that, I was more worried about the other end at first before I remembered your height :tongue:

I love History as well, but please, trust me, do NOT take History. Unless you want to become a librarian or History teacher, there's no need to take History.
Take Politics! That's a hell of a lot easier, it's similar stuff and it's fun, there's just no 5,000 word essays for AS and A2, and no 12-week coursework.
History is the hardest and most depressing A Level. I know this from...all the people who took it in my Sixth Form. :redface:
Unless you're completely dead set on it and/or want to become a Historian/History teacher, if so forget what I just said :biggrin:

LMAO u thought i was fat?! over my dead body. if i was fat id leave my gcses and start hitting the gym every single day.

yeah thankfully i'm not gonna take history, haha, i cant anyway because i didnt even do it for gcses :tongue:
Original post by Roxeber
LMAO u thought i was fat?! over my dead body. if i was fat id leave my gcses and start hitting the gym every single day.

yeah thankfully i'm not gonna take history, haha, i cant anyway because i didnt even do it for gcses :tongue:

I did not! Twas but a second's thought that was cut down swiftly :tongue:

Thank god :h: What are ye thinking of taking?
Oh I love tall girls 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Any available? 😏
Reply 38
I did not! Twas but a second's thought that was cut down swiftly :tongue:

Thank god :h: What are ye thinking of taking?

Lol good.

in your perspective i have taken the suicidal subjects. :smile:
Original post by Roxeber
Lol good.

in your perspective i have taken the suicidal subjects. :smile:

Sure there's always time for gym, if ye think about it, it's only an hour or two a week which isn't much :tongue:

Oh Maths and Further Maths? Or the Sciences? I took Biology out of those :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending