The Student Room Group

When I look at him I see myself?

I have never felt that way about anyone before meeting him. He saw me in the lift and then we ended up being in the same place for our shift. I'm normally shy and don't talk to guys but I don't know how this happened all too fast.

He came up to me with a lot of enthusiasm and I responded back in the same manner and we starting chatting like we've known each other all our lives, nothing else mattered or distracted us in that moment and we both appeared to have huge smiles in our face. It's freaky how I have suddenly overcome my shyness and anxiety when meeting new people. I feel like he's the mirror image of me, he does the same facial expressions as me..could he possibly be my soul mate? Every time I think about him my face is beaming with a smile, oblivious to my surroundings and people are asking me what I am thinking about.
**** her right in the P*ssy.
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by Longshot5000
**** her right in the P*ssy.

Err I'm a girl
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like he's the mirror image of me, he does the same facial expressions as me..could he possibly be my soul mate?

Maybe he's your long-lost brother...

Spoiler

Apparently we like people who look similar to ourselves. (Yeah, I don't get it either) And we mirror people we like :yes:
Reply 6
Original post by Laurasaur
Maybe he's your long-lost brother...

Spoiler

Thanks! I pray i see him again. We are both students who work with an agency, when we see each other its like fate because I only work once a week and I choose my days which could be different to his and we are put in different places. He is also studying medicine overseas so I have been lucky to bump into him twice. I still hope that we do bump again in the future.
Reply 7
Original post by Lord Samosa
Apparently we like people who look similar to ourselves. (Yeah, I don't get it either) And we mirror people we like :yes:

I've never really took it into consideration and until I experienced it! It's mind blowing
Maybe he has a mirror on his forehead?
Reply 9
I get what you mean. The same thing happened to me last year, the guy just sat beside me and I looked at him and felt something.Then he started speaking to me and normally I'm so awkward but it felt natural like we were soul mates. I'd like to say we're together now but there are too many conflicting things that prevents that. Anyhoo enough about me, when next you see him make a move! You don't want to regret not at least trying. What do you have to lose? If it's meant to be you'll see him again. Wish you the best! :smile:
Original post by MissOvoxo
I get what you mean. The same thing happened to me last year, the guy just sat beside me and I looked at him and felt something.Then he started speaking to me and normally I'm so awkward but it felt natural like we were soul mates. I'd like to say we're together now but there are too many conflicting things that prevents that. Anyhoo enough about me, when next you see him make a move! You don't want to regret not at least trying. What do you have to lose? If it's meant to be you'll see him again. Wish you the best! :smile:

Yeah I guess I shouldn't paint a false image of this guy aswell incase it turned out that we aren't suited but I wouldn't know until I get to know him and spend time with him! I wish I could make a move, but I can't bring myself to it. I know my thoughts are outdated but I like guys to lead and pursue the relationship. If it's meant to be then it will happen. I'm trying to schedule my shift at a day where he's more likely to be and hope somehow it will progress further. I do show a lot of interest and ask questions about himself so that's the green light right there.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I guess I shouldn't paint a false image of this guy aswell incase it turned out that we aren't suited but I wouldn't know until I get to know him and spend time with him! I wish I could make a move, but I can't bring myself to it. I know my thoughts are outdated but I like guys to lead and pursue the relationship. If it's meant to be then it will happen. I'm trying to schedule my shift at a day where he's more likely to be and hope somehow it will progress further. I do show a lot of interest and ask questions about himself so that's the green light right there.

Yeah don't worry too much about it. He should sense your interest and make a move!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending